• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC [M&M] Celestial Battle Maidens of Eight Dragon Island

jamieth

Validated User
"For this fight, nothing much, I hope. It would usually be up ot the second to interfere and stop the match should the fighters get overly enthusiastic to the point of it being unsafe, but... I hope it wont happen today... oh, and sure, I don't mind these conditions."

NightGoblyn

Most Loathsome
Validated User
Ellie hustles in, big grin in place.

"Alright, I'm here! When does the fighting start?"

She cracks her knuckles enthusiastically.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"Cheering you on, then," said April. "...in a dignified way, natch."

jamieth

Validated User
"Or not so dignified", Aoi giggles, "I'm pretty sure any kind of cheering is allowed... if only because trying to forbid it would be obviously fruitless. You're right, though", she turns to Ellie, "we've not much time left, and it would be very impolite to get late on the first fight of the year... let's go, I still need to change."

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
While April doubted that Aoi needed much help, she nevertheless stuck close. Why take chances, after all?

ajdynon

Validated User
As you step into the arena, there is a massive roar from the crowd, obviously anticipating the beginning of the matches. Princess Akane is visible in the box seat opposite the fighters' entrance, with another girl whom Aoi recognises as Hua-Mei beside her. Aoi notes that Hua-Mei seems to be paying more attention to the princess than she does to events in the arena, though.

"Students, welcome to the first day of fights this school year! Our first match is Tomoe Gozen Dormitory first year student Princess Aoi Meili versus Tomoe Gozen Dormitory first year student Misa Sunada! Do you either of you have anything you wish to say before the fight begins?"

OOC: Also, if you have an outfit in mind that your character is wearing, or any other details of their entrance, feel free to describe it.

jamieth

Validated User
Aoi's entrance is, if anything, positively mundane. Subdued, even. A warm smile to the audience, a polite bow to the officials. She really wants her skills to be the talking point, not her appearance or conduct.
Though, her appearance would probably still attract some glances - but not due to its opulence... completely opposite, in fact. Aoi steps onto the arena barefoot, wearing just a combo of black sports top and bicycle shorts. There is actually a reason for such skimpiness of her attire... with Aoi's fighting style, there are two conditions her clothes must meet; absolutely nothing that restricts movement in any way; and absolutely nothing that an opponent can grab.
Anyway, it looks like the Princess is fully comfortable with appearing in public in little more than a swimsuit as she greets the audience and focuseson her opponent.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
April was not, but she felt that she was representing the Princess in this. But this look required planning, and there wasn't a chance to shop properly. And there was the matter of the persona she'd already established here...

She wore a brightly-colored skirt of red and yellow, with practical black shoes and red-and-yellow stockings. Her top was sleeveless and showed her midriff, bright red with a geometric pattern in yellow, as well as hairpins in red and green. And she'd finished the look with a black leather jacket and The Claw. It would not, after all, do for the students to forget just who had their Princess's back in this fight.

greyshinobi

Validated User
Misa looked around with wide eyes. She had had some wild expectations about lode the Battle Goddess Academy. But it wasn't anything like this!

After a deep, calming breath (or three) Misa stepped into the ring opposite Aoi.

She wore a simple outfit, black yoga pants and a faded red tshirt with sports bra underneath. Her waist length hair was tied up onto a high ponytail with a purple hair ribbon.

The ribbon was badly fraded and faded with age. But it was the first gift she'd received from her late sensei.

After a moment to gain her bearings, Misa bowed toward the head master and her opponent before assuming a ready stance with a smirk.

"You never did answer my question yesterday princess." Misa gave Aoi a knowsaid, "are you ready to answer the dragon 's challenge?"

OOC: apologies for late post. Jet lag is rough!

Top Bottom