[M&M]The Project Superpowers... uh... Project.

King Snarf

Validated User
Well, yeah, as a villain. He's public domain, he's teamed with the Claw (one of the heavy villains of the series), and he set a lot of things in motion. I'd stat him, but his stats are already in M&M's Golden Age book, so there's no need. :)

Lord Stilt-Man

Incomplete Bastard
Validated User
"John Aman" has some cool effects with the green mist, and I was particularly intrigued by the idea that he has an evil personality that villains can bring to the fore. It's a hero whose worst enemy is himself.
As in John Aman the Prince of Orphans from Iron Fist?

Never knew he was Golden age:eek:

Jack

Wave Man
Validated User
This reminds me that I was always intending to do this but something kept taking up my time instead. Fortunately, most of that was other writing work but I still think it's a neat idea for a project.

Silverlion

Banned
Show your work? I'd love to see it...

I'm currently doing more research on the Golden Age for H&S 2E. So lots of arms deep in the source material. (At least as best I can be.)

Cardiac

Validated User
Can I try my hand at one?

The Woman In Red (PL 6, 110 pts)

Identity: Secret

STR +0 [10]
DEX +4 [18]
CON +1 [12]
INT +3 [16]
WIS +4 [18]
CHA +5 [20]

Tough +4
Fort +4
Ref +8
Will +6

Skills: Acrobatics +8 (4), Bluff +13 (8, Attractive), Climb +4 (4), Diplomacy +13 (8, Attractive), Disable Device +11 (8), Escape Artist +12 (8), Gather Information +13 (8), Investigate +11 (8), Knowledge [Behavioural Sciences] +9 (6), Knowledge [Civics] +9 (6), Knowledge [Streetwise] +9 (6), Notice +10 (6), Perform [Acting] +11 (6), Profession [Police Officer] +10 (6), Search +9 (6), Sense Motive +11 (6), Sleight of Hand +10 (6), Stealth +10 (6).

Feats: Attack Specialization (Heavy Pistol), Attractive, Connected, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Distract [Bluff], Equipment 3, Grappling Finesse, Jack-of-All Trades, Precise Shot, Stunning Attack.

Powers: None

Equipment: Camera, Handcuffs, Flashlight, Lockpicks, Heavy Pistol (.45 Automatic), Leather Trenchcoat (Red...of course), Tonfa (Police Baton).

Combat: Attack +4 (+6 with Heavy Pistol), Grapple +8, Damage +0 (unarmed), +1 (Tonfa/Pistol-Whip), +4 (Heavy Pistol), Defense +8 (+4 FF), Knockback -2, Initiative +4.

Abilities 34 + Skills 29 (116 ranks) + Feats 14 + Combat 24 + Saves 9 = Total 110

Last edited:

King Snarf

Validated User
Hey, yeah, that's great. Personally, I'm designing them as archetypes, using the standard 15 points per level so it's easier to use them as starting characters, but that does look like a solid build.

King Snarf

Validated User
I've got a tentative build for Daredevil done; I'll post it tonight or tomorrow for critiques. In the meantime it's soup, nap, and term paper, in that order.

In the meantime, I'm open to requests. I was working on Miss Masque, but I was statting her as PL6 and it doesn't seem to be working. Maybe PL8. In the meantime, any PS characters you wanna see, let me know.

King Snarf

Validated User
Daredevil (aka Doubledare, Reddevil, Death-Defying 'Devil): PL 8

Abilities- STR 14 (+2) DEX 18 (+4) CON 16 (+3) INT 12 (+1) WIS 14 (+2) CHA 14 (+2)

Saves- Toughness +6/ +3*, Fortitude +7, Reflex +9, Will +8

Skills- Acrobatics 9 (+13), Climb 6 (+8), Escape Artist 7 (+11), Notice 7 (+9), Search 6 (+7), Sense Motive 5 (+7), Stealth 7 (+11), Survival 5 (+7)

Feats- Acrobatic Bluff, Attack Focus (Ranged) 2, Attack Specialization (Boomerang), Defensive Roll 3, Dodge Focus 2, Equipment, Evasion, Fearless, Grappling Finesse, Improved Critical (Boomerang), Improved Initiative, Improved Ranged Disarm (see Mastermind's Manual), Power Attack, Precise Shot, Quick Draw (Boomerang), Ranged Pin, Sidekick 8 (The Little Wise Guys**), Sneak Attack, Track, Uncanny Dodge (Hearing)

Equipment- Boomerangs: +2 Damage, Ranged; Feats- Homing, Ricochet 2, Split Attack (10 EP)

Combat: Attack +8, +10 (Ranged), +12 (Boomerang)
Damage +2, +4 (Sneak Attack)
Defense +10/ +4*
Initiative +8

*Flat-footed

**For the Little Wise Guys, Use the Non-Costumed Sidekick Archetype on pg 67 of Golden Age with the following modifications: Drop the Attractive and Equipment feats and the Profession Skill; use the five points to customize the Wise Guys to your liking.

Attributes 28 + Saves 15 + Skills 13 + 32 Feats + Combat 32= 120

Notes on Customization- At times, Daredevil is portrayed as being mute. To reflect this, add the 4-Point Mute Drawback and use the points to improve attributes, saves, skills, or add combat feats.

So, thoughts, comments?

Last edited:

King Snarf

Validated User
Barring any requests, here's a tentative list of characters (and the PL's I'm aiming for) that I'll try to work on in my spare time.

Miss Masque- PL8
Black Terror- PL8
Skyman- PL8
The Face- PL6
Pyroman- PL8

Top Bottom