• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [M&M3] For The Spirit Of Creation: Sengoku Jidai

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Would we have had any time to recover after defeating Yukimi, or is Chihana still super exhausted? Guessing the later since we’re kinda in a rush to stop a war from breaking.

ajdynon

Validated User
Would we have had any time to recover after defeating Yukimi, or is Chihana still super exhausted? Guessing the later since we’re kinda in a rush to stop a war from breaking.
Yeah, I'll say you didn't really have time to heal up.

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So was the plan to have the Nun turn herself over to Lord Tagamoto for murdering Takenobu, but lie and tell him she did it out of jealousy and not Lady Katakure’s orders?

Also going to wait for others to chime in cause Chihana has very harsh words she’d like to share with Lady Katakure. No one befouls the name of name on Chihana’s watch!

Last edited:

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So is Chihana going to go talk to the Tagamotos while the others keep an eye on Lady Katakure? Or is one of the other girls going to tag along?

Also I think we lost Mettaur2 Mettaur2 since they haven’t been on in a month.

ajdynon

Validated User
So is Chihana going to go talk to the Tagamotos while the others keep an eye on Lady Katakure? Or is one of the other girls going to tag along?

Also I think we lost Mettaur2 Mettaur2 since they haven’t been on in a month.
They mentioned having problems with not getting notifications; I'll PM them and see if they're still playing.

Top Bottom