• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC [M&M3] For The Spirit Of Creation: Sengoku Jidai

ajdynon

Validated User
Chihana

Chihana thinks back to how A-Ko addressed Lord Tagamoto and gets on her knees before Lady Katakure. “Pardon our intrusion, but it was important that we speak with you regarding the Tagamoto clan, and the incident with Tagamoto Takenobu and Katakure Yukiki.”
"Whatever you wish to say, make it quick." Lady Katakure says, her expression severe. "Because the time for talk will soon be over."

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Chihana
"Whatever you wish to say, make it quick." Lady Katakure says, her expression severe. "Because the time for talk will soon be over."
Chihana nods appreciatively and explains the situation to Lady Katakure. She speaks of the encounter her companions had with the witch and her undead soldiers, the rumors being spread of the 'Katakure Witch', and how it all might relate to the tragedy that befell Takenobu and Yukiki. "And that is why we made the journey to your lands Lady Katakure. We have come to investigate this matter and hopefully bring it to a peaceful resolution, but in order to do that we need you and your forces to cease hostilities against the Tagamoto clan."

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Miki waited and watched those around. If someone was going to try something during the discussion, she'd be ready.

ajdynon

Validated User
Chihana

Chihana nods appreciatively and explains the situation to Lady Katakure. She speaks of the encounter her companions had with the witch and her undead soldiers, the rumors being spread of the 'Katakure Witch', and how it all might relate to the tragedy that befell Takenobu and Yukiki. "And that is why we made the journey to your lands Lady Katakure. We have come to investigate this matter and hopefully bring it to a peaceful resolution, but in order to do that we need you and your forces to cease hostilities against the Tagamoto clan."
Lady Katakure's eyes narrow.

"Of course the Tagamoto clan would spread such vicious lies, and use them to justify invading our lands. But my daughter's soul cries out for vengeance for what they did to her, and I have sworn to deliver it."

She hefts her naginata with practiced grace, and Miki and A-Ko can tell from that simple movement that she possesses formidable skill with the weapon.

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"But my daughter's soul cries out for vengeance for what they did to her, and I have sworn to deliver it."
"Or your daughter's soul cries because you are about to give her killer exactly what they want. And there is cruelty here my lady. The witch will let you know that at the end, when she has had her victory. If that Tagamoto attacks I will lend you my sword, but I ask that you consider for a moment our words and what they might mean if what we say it true."

ajdynon

Validated User
"Or your daughter's soul cries because you are about to give her killer exactly what they want. And there is cruelty here my lady. The witch will let you know that at the end, when she has had her victory. If that Tagamoto attacks I will lend you my sword, but I ask that you consider for a moment our words and what they might mean if what we say it true."
"You are mistaken. After she died, my daughter appeared to me, and begged me to avenge her. If you stand in the way, you will be my enemy too."

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"You are mistaken. After she died, my daughter appeared to me, and begged me to avenge her. If you stand in the way, you will be my enemy too."
"I am not mistaken. A necromancer commands the dead. To further dishonor your daughter by doing so would be well within the witch's power"

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Chihana

"It is like she says. One who controls the dead could easily use such power to twist the hearts of those who lost loved ones. I can not believe your daughter would wish revenge against the family of the one she loved. I know your heart aches over her death, but please stop and think about how wrong this all seems." Chihana pleads, standing up to her full height before Lady Katakure. "I beg of you, give us a few days to investigate this matter lest you make a terrible mistake." Despite Chihana's delicate features she somehow manages to put on a pretty fierce expression, reflecting her determination to not allow anymore senseless loss of life.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"Remember that ghosts like to have company, too," said Miki. "They tell people to watch out for strange children near streams, because the ghosts of hose children want playmates, and will deceive to bring themselves more ghosts. It doesn't have to be the spirit of your daughter-- there are too many tricks out there to take the word of ghosts."

ajdynon

Validated User
"I have no doubt that it was truly my daughter." Lady Katakure says. "She spoke of things the two of us said in private. Besides, the Tagamotos will not give us days to investigate the matter. At most, Lord Tagamoto will agree to wait until the next sunrise, if a neutral party were to make a compelling case."

As you have been speaking, the vanguard of the Tagamoto forces has begun arriving, and is moving into formation on what may well soon be the battlefield.

Top Bottom