IC [M&M3] For The Spirit Of Creation: Sengoku Jidai

Mettaur2

Man of Battle
Validated User
"Then let us beseech the others. Give us time to find what we may!" Shimizu spoke imploringly as she stepped up alongside Chihana.

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Chihana

"Thank you for being so understanding Lady Katakure! I promise that you are doing the right thing. We will speak with Lord Tagamoto at once!" Chihana bows appreciatively to Lady Katakure before taking her leave. "Come then, let us make haste to Tagamoto's forces so we might finally secure the time we need to set things right." She addresses the others with a warm smile full of hope.

Mettaur2

Man of Battle
Validated User
"I'm coming, Chihana!" Shimizu called out as she bowed quickly as well before turning to hurry out with her. "Hopefully they will be as willing to listen to reason. Because the more time they have, the more time they'll have to get ready for a bigger battle.

Where will we even begin investigating though if they agree to wait?"

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"Well, we can start by asking them," said Miki. "And hope we can get some of these ghosts to show up. I know how to deal with spirits, one way or another."

...Her usual way was punching, but she had demonstrated the ability to talk them down earlier, so there was that.

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Chihana

“Do not worry Shimizu! We will find a clue somehow. Perhaps you could use your magic to try and sense a disturbance. Surely such a malevolent and disruptive presence would leave some form of trail. And I could speak with the land itself, maybe the trees and grass have seen something.”

Chihana turns back to smile at Miki. “Yes, you have proven to be quite proficient with negotiating. Your words are almost as forceful as your fists. We should all have no difficulty convincing Tagamoto to stand down.” Chihana’s steps become more confident as the group heads to Tagamoto’s forces.

ajdynon

Validated User
Lady Katakure turns to one of her servants.

"Take a banner of truce and accompany these young women to speak with the Tagamoto forces."

Lord Tagamoto's forces have by now taken position on a ridge line a short distance from the castle (albeit long enough to be well out of range of any shots from the Katakure forces). You notice the beginnings of a commotion as you approach.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"OI!" shouted Miki. "We're here to talk all of you down from being the pawns of spirits and demons! Death is all that awaits if you just start a fight, so LISTEN!"

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Chihana

“Ahem! Yes, thank you Miki.” Chihana says awkwardly at the very blunt introduction. She takes a deep breath to ready herself and standing up confidently. “It is like my companion says. We have come to beseech you all to lay down your arms, for we believe there is a wicked presence in these lands. One that thrives off of death and suffering, and this battle would be playing right into its hands. So please, allow us to investigate this matter lest you all make a terrible mistake!”

OOC: Silver tongue Chihana going to use Persuasion again.

1d20+15 = 33

Top Bottom