IC [M&M3] For The Spirit Of Creation: Sengoku Jidai

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"...Pretty sure she wasn't trying to kill me, though," said Miki. "Rude way to warn me off, though. Probably means there's something horrible chained up here."

Mettaur2

Man of Battle
Validated User
"That was amazing! I was barely able to see it." Shimizu said in wonder as she looked to A-Ko

"Do you think we can find something to tie her up with? Maybe we can find out what she thought she was doing."

ajdynon

Validated User
"Had she hit anyone else she might have killed them," A-Ko said, her sword was already back in its sheath.
OOC: A-ko (and any other experienced fighter) recognises that the nun was not aiming for a lethal blow.

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Chihana

“Yes indeed! That was quite a strike A-Ko!” Chihana says, walking over to the colapsed nun and placing a hand on her back. “Now allow me do my part. I shall restrain her at once. Then if it is alright with you I shall heal her, so that she can perhaps tell us more of this place.” A warm golden light radiates from Chihana’s hand causing the plants around the fallen nun explode with life and bind her with vines.

OOC: Don’t think I need to roll a Snare attack against an unconcious enemy. I do need to pass a DC 10 Heal check though. 1d20+9 = 13
Pass!

ajdynon

Validated User
Now that you're able to get a good look at the nun, you notice that she seems to only be around the same age as you - teens or early twenties at most. In fact, she'd probably be considered quite a beauty, if it weren't for her shaved head... and more importantly, the scar across her face, that looks like it was made by a sword, large knife, or some other bladed weapon. For some reason, she seems familiar somehow to Miki and A-Ko, as though they've seen her before somewhere, although they can't think of exactly where...

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Chihana

Chihana continues channeling her magic, causing the plants to grow and coil around the nun until she is properly restrained by the vines. She gently tugs on the restraints, making sure they aren’t too tight or too loose. Once she is satisfied with the restraints Chihana treats the Nun’s injuries next. She gently places her hand on the nun’s head and sends a wave of golden healing light washing over her. While she works Chihana’s curiosity gets the better of her and she finds her hand drawn to the nun’s face. With a finger she gently traces the scar along the nun’s face. “Where do you think this one recieved such a horrible scar?” She asks the others.

OOC: I made my rolls in my last post. This is just more fluff.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"...fight, I guess," said Miki. "She's a fighter. It happens. But... I think she's defending something in this place. And I think I know her. Let's take her along."

Mettaur2

Man of Battle
Validated User
"I wonder if she's defending it for good reason though. One way or another, this place is important I bet!"

Top Bottom