• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Madison, WI D&D and what not

Semah

Sexy Drunkard
Validated User
There was one of these for Madison before but I can't remember who PMed me about it except for some of you whose PM boxes are full. (Chiaroscuro :p)

Anyway. I am looking to start or join a D&D group in Madison. I was thinking very strongly about a Midnight campaign, but I'm open to suggestions.

Chiaroscuro

Teetotalitarianist
Validated User
Semah_G_Noj said:
...except for some of you whose PM boxes are full. (Chiaroscuro :p)
Yeah, yeah, tell me about it. The damn thing is always full these days. ;)

Anyway, Semah, why not tell us more about the game, maybe more people would stop in if they knew the levels/times and days/styles/etc you were aiming for.

I'm very interested in Midnight myself. I'm rather strongly considering buying it when I get home.
Cheers, C.

Semah

Sexy Drunkard
Validated User
Re: Re: Madison, WI D&D and what not

Chiaroscuro said:
Yeah, yeah, tell me about it. The damn thing is always full these days. ;)

Anyway, Semah, why not tell us more about the game, maybe more people would stop in if they knew the levels/times and days/styles/etc you were aiming for.

I'm very interested in Midnight myself. I'm rather strongly considering buying it when I get home.
Cheers, C.
Ask and ye shall receive and all that. ;)

I bought all of the Midnight suppliments and have enough stuff to run a fairly long-term campaign. I ran a test run with my future stepson and his friend and we all had a blast. (Even though both of their characters died horribly) I'm looking for two, maybe three more people (and I'm going to keep bugging Chiaroscuro so that he's one of them) to play in this campaign. If Midnight doesn't work for everyone, I'm willing to GM or play in other things as well. As for gaming times, Friday through Sunday seem to be the only times that I'll be available util about October, due to my 3rd shift job, and it may have to be an every other week thing. But we can figure something out.

Top Bottom