OOC [Magical Burst 4] Wind Colored Magical Girls

Jeremy Kopczynski

Validated User
Here is the OOC character thread for Wind Colored Magical Girls. A Magical Burst game ran by me, Jeremy Kopczynski. For my players I would like each of you to eventually come up with a single sentence to describe the city as per the recommendation in the rules. Also for those still with relationships to go could you post in this thread as you finish. Finally, If you would be so kind could you write a brief description of the NPC's you created for me on the Wiki so I can RP them properly. Especially the ones you have relationships with but adding other important ones would be helpful as well.

https://wiki.rpg.net/index.php/Wind_Colored_Magical_Girls:Main_Page is the Wiki page, I will edit in the IC page when I post it.

Edit: I don't think I will be able to do the IC page just yet. In the meantime Aino's crisis has a mutation happen during class. What was the mutation and which class was it? Also Hikari has her crisis as a friend turned into a Youma. What was the friend like? What was his/her name and if given infinite power what would his/her worst nature be like. A sort of ideal world of evil as it were. I am assuming Yuu's crisis refers to Mikoze Yui right?

Edit:https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?823716-Magical-Burst-4-Wind-Colored-Magical-Girls. Here is the IC post like I promised.

Last edited:

rbingham2000

The Demon Slayer
Validated User
For Haruka's last two relationships, I'd like to give her two NPCs.

The Level 2 relationship is with one of her teachers. Grace Nakamura is Haruka's science teacher and one of her favorite ones in her class. Things are never boring when class is in session, and she's one of the few bright spots in what would normally be a dreary or boring day. She's also the faculty advisor to the Astronomy Club, which is another big plus in her book. On a personal note, she's also one of the few teachers that will sit down and listen to her when she talks about problems, though Haruka is always careful to leave the magical stuff out when she talks about them, as she knows that no one other than someone initiated into the magical world would even know about such things.

The Level 1 relationship I'd like to leave to you.

Muskrat

Ancient Wyrm Kittensnake
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I've added my NPCs to the wiki.

Looking forward to the start of the game.

Jeremy Kopczynski

Validated User
Yep, Yuu's crisis refers to Yui.
Glad to know I was right. That helps thank you.

For Haruka's last two relationships, I'd like to give her two NPCs.

The Level 2 relationship is with one of her teachers. Grace Nakamura is Haruka's science teacher and one of her favorite ones in her class. Things are never boring when class is in session, and she's one of the few bright spots in what would normally be a dreary or boring day. She's also the faculty advisor to the Astronomy Club, which is another big plus in her book. On a personal note, she's also one of the few teachers that will sit down and listen to her when she talks about problems, though Haruka is always careful to leave the magical stuff out when she talks about them, as she knows that no one other than someone initiated into the magical world would even know about such things.

The Level 1 relationship I'd like to leave to you.
Neat and as you wish. It might take a while but I will find someone interesting for her.

I've added my NPCs to the wiki.

Looking forward to the start of the game.
thank you kindly. I, too am looking forward to that. If things work out tomorrow or Sunday I should have the time to put up the first IC post.

Saint_of_Ravens

Validated User
I've added my NPC to the wiki.

As for the friend: Her name is Hayasaka Kumiko. She's Hikari's junior/underclassman and sees some of her upperclassmen (including Hikari and whoever else you want) as her sempais. She is rather shy, meek and demure, which is worsened by the fact that she's a frequent target of bullying. If given infinite power her worst nature would probably go to take revenge on her tormentors in a violent and painfull way.

ChairKicker

Part-time Table Flipper
Validated User
Edit: I don't think I will be able to do the IC page just yet. In the meantime Aino's crisis has a mutation happen during class. What was the mutation and which class was it?
Alright, let me decide.
By invoking the RNG! Because I can't make up my mind right now.
*invokes*
Got a 34, what does it do? Magic change #34 is Strange Element... bah, irrelevant. Corresponding Heart change is a silly voice, and Fury is Cold-Blooded. So either Aino temporarily got a silly high-pitched voice during any class she had to speak out loud, either she was cold-blooded during PE. Neither are obviously supernatural. First one is extremely embarrassing though, and can lead to trouble with a teacher and the rest of the class if they think she's doing it on purpose, and the second one can gather a lot of concern and attention, and become a lot more obvious at, say, the swimming pool, or if it's cold outside where they're training or something.
What do you folks think? I think both are interesting, but would lead to very different consequences.

Jeremy Kopczynski

Validated User
I've added my NPC to the wiki.

As for the friend: Her name is Hayasaka Kumiko. She's Hikari's junior/underclassman and sees some of her upperclassmen (including Hikari and whoever else you want) as her sempais. She is rather shy, meek and demure, which is worsened by the fact that she's a frequent target of bullying. If given infinite power her worst nature would probably go to take revenge on her tormentors in a violent and painfull way.
Thank you kindly.

Alright, let me decide.
By invoking the RNG! Because I can't make up my mind right now.
*invokes*
Got a 34, what does it do? Magic change #34 is Strange Element... bah, irrelevant. Corresponding Heart change is a silly voice, and Fury is Cold-Blooded. So either Aino temporarily got a silly high-pitched voice during any class she had to speak out loud, either she was cold-blooded during PE. Neither are obviously supernatural. First one is extremely embarrassing though, and can lead to trouble with a teacher and the rest of the class if they think she's doing it on purpose, and the second one can gather a lot of concern and attention, and become a lot more obvious at, say, the swimming pool, or if it's cold outside where they're training or something.
What do you folks think? I think both are interesting, but would lead to very different consequences.
I am not sure either both sound like fun. Oh, and thank you kindly.

Top Bottom