• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [Magical Burst 4] Wind Colored Magical Girls

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
S Saint_of_Ravens
I'm assuming Hikari doesn't shove Setsuna out of the room too, so they can both get changed. Unless she did cause Setsuna is still in the dog house :eek:

Also are we going to start setting up for the fight with Hikari's Youma next? It doesn't look like Yuu is going to vent her overcharge unless someone forces her. Plus Haruka still needs to summon her swarm of bugs and give someone a smooch 😘
Oh, and I think Haruka is still holding on to the 3 seeds, since she really didn't have a chance to distribute them before Setsuna tried to cook her.

And for my level up I will take the Advancement: Choose a talent from any specialization. And I will take the Priestess talent Guided Strike.

Last edited:

Muskrat

Ancient Wyrm Kittensnake
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm taking the Priestess specialization Implode: Make a Support vs. Support challenge against an enemy. If you are successful, until the end of your next turn any time the enemy deals damage to a target, it takes half that damage (round up) itself.

Saint_of_Ravens

Validated User
You know what, I didn't think of it, but yes, Setsuna is still in the dog house. She needs to learn how to handle girlfriends better.

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
You know what, I didn't think of it, but yes, Setsuna is still in the dog house. She needs to learn how to handle girlfriends better.
But...but the fallout 😢

And up to you if you wanna make a post about officially putting Setsuna in the doghouse, or I can just edit my post.

Aikireikinu

Tsundere Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yuu will take the "Learn a talent of a different specialization" to pick up Courage Aura (Priestess). All allies in the same position as her gain +1 on all challenges.

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
You should know that it doesn't matter what reason you had, all that the other will see is you focusing on other girls.
Well, I guess after Hikari becomes a goddess and ascends that Setsuna can't look at another girl...EVER.

Speaking of which, how do we mechanically want to handle Hikari becoming a goddess for the final battle? Assuming that is still plan.

Jeremy Kopczynski

Validated User
Well, I guess after Hikari becomes a goddess and ascends that Setsuna can't look at another girl...EVER.

Speaking of which, how do we mechanically want to handle Hikari becoming a goddess for the final battle? Assuming that is still plan.
While it depends on what exactly you guys wish for but I was assuming we would handle it on a narrative level by having most of her goddess self hold back and smite the youma army. While maybe her human form for a little while before the process completes would participate in the Dark Angel smackdown. But I am open to suggestions.
Oh, I assume badly is how we'll handle it. This is Magical Burst after all.
True, so very true. :)

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Oh, I assume badly is how we'll handle it. This is Magical Burst after all.
Hold the phone! You mean to tell me a wish made in a game based on a dark anime about girls making Faustian Bargains might end...badly :eek:

While it depends on what exactly you guys wish for but I was assuming we would handle it on a narrative level by having most of her goddess self hold back and smite the youma army. While maybe her human form for a little while before the process completes would participate in the Dark Angel smackdown. But I am open to suggestions.
I guess it will depend on how EXACTLY Hikari words her wish. For all we know she might become a Light Goddess to contrast the Dark God...complete with her own set of youma o_O

Last edited:
Top Bottom