• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [Magical Burst 4] Wind Colored Magical Girls

Muskrat

Ancient Wyrm Kittensnake
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Or Hikari could just wish to be goddess of something super-safe like ... kittens or ... minnows. But then she might be less useful in the final fight. :)

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So I imagine once we start exorcizing the youma in Hikari’s head it’ll be wish time, and then Dark Angel butt kicking time. So with that said, are we ready to start the finale?

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Sounds good. If Haruka can’t find a good spot to vent her overcharge before then you could always just have the bugs swarm Hikari’s house or something. Maybe even invade her dreams while we exorcise the Youma :unsure:

Also is there a post limit for threads? And are we getting close to it? Cause we’re almost at 2000 posts :eek:

Aikireikinu

Tsundere Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'd like to have a scene with Yuu and Yui for Yuu to vent her Heart OC, but I can just narrate than in an SBLOCK as a flashback when things kick off.

Fortunately, Yuu doesn't have a lot of ways of gaining Magic OC, so we probably won't have a nuke go off when we do Hikari's dream fight. But she'll probably end up berserking.

Top Bottom