• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [Magical Burst 4] Wind Colored Magical Girls

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
It's weird cause I NEVER roll that good in other games. Only in this game where it carries consequences. Hell, if I rolled that many sixes regularly I'd probably still play 40k

Jeremy Kopczynski

Validated User
It's weird cause I NEVER roll that good in other games. Only in this game where it carries consequences. Hell, if I rolled that many sixes regularly I'd probably still play 40k
Dice are strange, it is one of the reasons I like diceless games sometimes.

On other matters if everyone is okay with the current plan to pretend capture we can jump ahead to entering the institute. Otherwise I can wait.

Aikireikinu

Tsundere Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yuu will go along with the plan. She's expecting it to turn into SMASH! within minutes anyway. ;)

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Dice are strange, it is one of the reasons I like diceless games sometimes.
Very true, but at the same time those crazy explosive rolls have lead to some interesting situations. Though it makes me curious what the in-universe explanation is for why Setsuna has had such a volitile reaction to magic while the other girls have been just fine :unsure:

Yuu will go along with the plan. She's expecting it to turn into SMASH! within minutes anyway. ;)
All paths lead to smash :ROFLMAO:

Muskrat

Ancient Wyrm Kittensnake
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Are you as a player making the proper offerings to the dice gods? They can be petty and capricious if not properly propitiated. I generally find making a weekly sacrifice of a two-headed black goat born on the night of the new moon keeps them happy, although additional sacrifices before important rolls are always a good idea.

Saint_of_Ravens

Validated User
Well, I'm alright with whatever everyone else decides.

Also, Setsuna is so gonna create some kind of Yandere youma to chase Hikari.

Top Bottom