OOC [Magical Burst 4] Wind Colored Magical Girls

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Haruka has an Insight of 5, so she has a pretty decent shot of making it. If that fails, she'll use her magic. What kind of difficulty are we looking at?
On a 15+ you succeed and find a lead. 12-14 you still find a lead, but Jeremy gets to pick bad stuff to happen. Any less and you find no lead and Jeremy gets to pick more bad stuff to happen.

Jeremy Kopczynski

Validated User
for normal rolls it is 12-14 gets a lead with complications, 15+ is a good lead without complications and anything else is complications. For Sorcery it is 16.

rbingham2000

The Demon Slayer
Validated User
So we're definitely going to need support here. Because getting a 15 on a non-explody 2d6+5 is not exactly the best of odds.

Also, has Haruka vented the 6 Magic OC with the floating yet?

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I recommend holding on to it~

10 Magic OC = No more institute.
Oh ho ho. Nice idea :devilish:

Just be careful you don’t blow up any of the civilian workers and staff, or Setsuna for that matter. She’s probably going to be in bad shape after getting her butt kicked by the Dark Angel twice.

Saint_of_Ravens

Validated User
Hm, so I'm not confident about Hikari locating anything with only 5 insight, so in that case sorcery might work. Problem is, my support is pretty low while my defence and attack are high. Would breaking throught the nightmares with sheer force work? Would it help?

Jeremy Kopczynski

Validated User
Hm, so I'm not confident about Hikari locating anything with only 5 insight, so in that case sorcery might work. Problem is, my support is pretty low while my defence and attack are high. Would breaking throught the nightmares with sheer force work? Would it help?
It would certainly make the locating easier with less nightmare to confuse the senses. It might be best to represent that by using the aid action or some other bonus to a Locate Roll or Sorcery action.

Saint_of_Ravens

Validated User
It would certainly make the locating easier with less nightmare to confuse the senses. It might be best to represent that by using the aid action or some other bonus to a Locate Roll or Sorcery action.
Well considering how Ami just went, I suppose I should aid Haruka and since our relationship is level 2, it should help at least a bit.

Top Bottom