IC [Magical Burst 4] Wind Colored Magical Girls

Jeremy Kopczynski

Validated User
It is a bright sunny winter day. The snow has stopped falling and the wind has died down. As the day starts students are congregating on the ground of the Wind Colored College Preparatory Academy grounds. Among them are six young girls who just happen to share a secret double life as magical girls, protectors of humanity from the dastardly youma that prey upon them.

In another part of the city, yazuza are planning an attack on an orphanage in order to extricate one Ami Mizuno from its custody while in yet another place a young girl named Yui has slowly been losing energy and focus throughout the day.

How will these young heroes respond when all this comes to ahead? Find out on this episode of Wind Colored Magical Girls.

Muskrat

Ancient Wyrm Kittensnake
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Ami arrives at school early, heading to Nonohara-sensei's office to talk to the woman before classes started. Ami wasn't quite sure why she liked her so much--she was rather reserved and not very warm. But she took the time to listen to Ami when she talked, offer advice, and took her out on weekends. The orphanage staff cared, but didn't have the same time to give to her that her parents had--and that Nonohara-sensei now did.

Jeremy Kopczynski

Validated User
Ami arrives at school early, heading to Nonohara-sensei's office to talk to the woman before classes started. Ami wasn't quite sure why she liked her so much--she was rather reserved and not very warm. But she took the time to listen to Ami when she talked, offer advice, and took her out on weekends. The orphanage staff cared, but didn't have the same time to give to her that her parents had--and that Nonohara-sensei now did.
At the office of Nonohara-sensei:
"Ah, Ami-chan, how good to see you. What would you like to talk about? I hope it isn't about your grades."

jamieth

Validated User
"Have a nice day", Eri gives her sister a friendly hug before it's time for the two to part to go to their respective divisions. "You have a club meeting today, right?"

"Yes... well, it's not that important, I can skip, and we could go home together..."

"Sorry, Kaori, there's some chores I have to do after school... take care going home, OK? It gets dark quite early these days..."

"You worry about me too much, sis! I'm already 14!"

"Sure, sure..."

Aikireikinu

Tsundere Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yuu poked Mikoze Yui in cheek as they approached the school. "What's the matter Yui!? You're looking all droopy eyed today! And you haven't even once talked about your latest diabolical plan to bring some miscreant to justice!"

She spun around and walked backwards facing Yui. "You're not worried that those bully girls are going to find out that you filled their pens with that smelly liquid you cooked up in chemistry, are you? What was it again..? Buturiku Asiido?"

Spoiler: Show
Yui's on the wiki.

"16 year old High School girl. Yuu's best friend since elementary school. They're in different classes but often eat lunch together. She's in the Volunteer Club. Yui has long black hair in a hime cut and tsurime eyes. She's outwardly a model student, but she has a mischievous streak and likes to cause minor trouble for the arogant, deceitful, or mean. She was drawn to Yuu's forthright and honest nature, and heroic behavior toward bullies."

Last edited:

Jeremy Kopczynski

Validated User
"Have a nice day", Eri gives her sister a friendly hug before it's time for the two to part to go to their respective divisions. "You have a club meeting today, right?"

"Yes... well, it's not that important, I can skip, and we could go home together..."

"Sorry, Kaori, there's some chores I have to do after school... take care going home, OK? It gets dark quite early these days..."

"You worry about me too much, sis! I'm already 14!"

"Sure, sure..."
"Don't worry everything will be fine. I hope you aren't too late home though, or I will miss you." She says as she hurries to her class.

Yuu poked Mikoze Yui in cheek as they approached the school. "What's the matter Yui!? You're looking all droopy eyed today! And you haven't even once talked about your latest diabolical plan to bring some miscreant to justice!"

She spun around and walked backwards facing Yui. "You're not worried that those bully girls are going to find out that you filled their pens with that smelly liquid you cooked up in chemistry, are you? What was it again..? Buturiku Asiido?"

Yui's on the wiki.

"16 year old High School girl. Yuu's best friend since elementary school. They're in different classes but often eat lunch together. She's in the Volunteer Club. Yui has long black hair in a hime cut and tsurime eyes. She's outwardly a model student, but she has a mischievous streak and likes to cause minor trouble for the arogant, deceitful, or mean. She was drawn to Yuu's forthright and honest nature, and heroic behavior toward bullies."
"No, of course not. I am far too clever for that!" She yawns. "Whenever I slept last night I had a nightmare about a robed figure in flames trying to eat me. It felt so real...Nevermind, I can't wait to see their faces." She grins a devilish little grin, "that will serve them right."

Muskrat

Ancient Wyrm Kittensnake
RPGnet Member
Validated User
At the office of Nonohara-sensei:
"Ah, Ami-chan, how good to see you. What would you like to talk about? I hope it isn't about your grades."
"Ah, no," says Ami, making a formal bow, "my grades are fine, sensei. I think. I just wanted to stop by and say hi. How are you doing this morning?" She grins widely at Nonohara-sensei, hoping just for a chance to linger and connect with an adult.

Nonohara-sensei is a one of Ami's teachers, a stern, proper, older woman and a bit of a disciplinarian, but also very caring about her students. Her own children and grandchildren have moved her away, leaving her somewhat lonely. Ever since Ami's parents have died, Nonohara-sensei has taken Ami under her wing, taking her out shopping with her or to the movies on weekends. Though Ami does not know it, Nonohara-sensei is contemplating applying to adopt Ami. Ami is simply happy to have an adult who has the time to invest in a relationship with her in a way the busy orphanage staff don't. Nonohara-sensei is aware that Ami's parents were yakuza--she's dug around a bit, looking into the girl's background as she contemplates adopting her.

Saint_of_Ravens

Validated User
Hikari approached the school, her best friend Uehara Takuma tagging behind her. The girl took a look at her watch, measuring the time "Hm, we seem to be right on time.". Just then Shirayuki noticed Yuu and Yui, "Oh, hey, look it's Hanagawa-san. What do you say to getting you more familiar with one of my friends ?" asks Hikari as she takes Uehara's hand and begins leading him to the pair "Um, how are you doing, fellow students?".

Aikireikinu

Tsundere Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"No, of course not. I am far too clever for that!" She yawns. "Whenever I slept last night I had a nightmare about a robed figure in flames trying to eat me. It felt so real...Nevermind, I can't wait to see their faces." She grins a devilish little grin, "that will serve them right."
Yuu, still walking backwards, grinned. "Yeah? That sounds like a job for a hero! Next time you sleep, just dream that I'm there and I'll protect you!"

Jeremy Kopczynski

Validated User
Yuu, still walking backwards, grinned. "Yeah? That sounds like a job for a hero! Next time you sleep, just dream that I'm there and I'll protect you!"
"Okay, I'll try that next time!"

Hikari approached the school, her best friend Uehara Takuma tagging behind her. The girl took a look at her watch, measuring the time "Hm, we seem to be right on time.". Just then Shirayuki noticed Yuu and Yui, "Oh, hey, look it's Hanagawa-san. What do you say to getting you more familiar with one of my friends ?" asks Hikari as she takes Uehara's hand and begins leading him to the pair "Um, how are you doing, fellow students?".
"Oh, I am doing fine. How are you doing?" Yui replies to Hikari.

Top Bottom