• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC [Magical Burst 4] Wind Colored Magical Girls

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Setsuna
When Setsuna got to the bedroom, Hikari was already tucked in and soundly sleeping. Kana was sitting near by, reading a book to herself as she looked up at Setsuna "Matsubara-san, before sleeping, would you mind having a small talk with me?".
“Hm? Um, sure. We can talk.” Setsuna says in a hushed tone to not wake Hikari. She takes a seat in a nearby chair, fidgetting uncomfortably as she wonders what Kana could want to talk to her about.

Saint_of_Ravens

Validated User
Hikari
“Hm? Um, sure. We can talk.” Setsuna says in a hushed tone to not wake Hikari. She takes a seat in a nearby chair, fidgetting uncomfortably as she wonders what Kana could want to talk to her about.
Everything seemed eerily quiet as Kana was gathering her words "Hikari always wanted to know what happened toher father. And after going through my own memories, I think I might finally be ready to share what happened that day.". Kanathen lowered her book to the table "I'm afraid I might sound like a madwoman through.". Kana began to pick out her words were carefully and slowly "I guess I have to ask. Do you believe in magic? In magical girls? In there being something more to this world than we thought? And will Hikari believe what I say, will she accept it as the truth or some sort of lie meant to keep her away?".

After hearing Setsuna's answer Kana stood up and headed for the door "Thank you for your answers Matsubara-san. It's getting pretty late,soyou should probably go to sleep.". Kana then threw Setsuna one last wink "I should tell you that I won't mind if you cuddle up with my daughter whle she sleeps.".

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Setsuna

Setsuna nods awkwardly at the questions, being careful not to share more than necessary so as to not overwhelm Kana. “Y-yeah, I believe in magic, and so does Hikari. I don’t think she’ll have any trouble believing what you tell her. She really just wants you to tell her the truth. She’s a lot stronger than you think. She can handle anything.”

When Kana gives Setsuna permision to cuddle her jaw drops in surprise, and her face practically glows red with heat. “U-um, t-thank you?” When Kana finally leaves Setsuna stands over Hikari’s bed for a moment until she works up the courage to finally slip beneath the warm covers and snuggle up next to Hikari. Setsuna wraps her arms around the slumbering crusader and pulls their bodies closer, like she’s trying to shield Hikari from all of her problems. “Don’t worry.” Setsuna whispers. “Everything will be okay.”

As Setsuna basks in the warmth of their embrace the anger and worry in her heart melts away, and like a plant without water her rage infused hair starts to wither. It twitches and convulses as if in its death throws before finally coming to rest, the red color slowly fading back to it’s normal shade of brown.

OOC: Spending my advancement to remove the permanent rage hair.

Last edited:

Jeremy Kopczynski

Validated User
The Next Day-Setsuna & Hikari
Setsuna sleeps well before being awoken by her cellphone going off while Hikari has a restless sleep with dreams involving a male figure trying to control her.

Yuu
Yuu also receives a phone call from Yui asking if she heard the news about the murder and break in at the Mizuno residence.

Ami-
While Ami is successful in avoiding the staff and children for the night and morning when she awakens her bed has transformed into an elegant if pink, very pink royal looking assemblage with four corner posts and elaborate frilly dividers separating her from the other kids. Even the katana has been altered by her magic.

Haruka-
Haruka dreams of fighting the dark angel but this time she curb-stomps it into the ground which leads to her reliving the memories it poured out once again...the most memorable being of Ai and Miharu.

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Setsuna

“Mmragh?” Setsuna mumbles, her eyes fluttering open at the sound of her phone loudly buzzing across the nightstand. She clumsily reaches over and picks it up. “*Yawwwwwwwn* Hello?” She answers without even checking to see who the caller is. She barely even notices that her hair is no longer twitching and thrashing.

Saint_of_Ravens

Validated User
Hikari

The crusader slowly opens her eyes, looking around her room as if expecting to be attacked "Ugh, what day is it?" she asks, small bags visible under her eyes "Because I sure don't want to go anywhere right now.".

Last edited:

Aikireikinu

Tsundere Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yuu
Yuu also receives a phone call from Yui asking if she heard the news about the murder and break in at the Mizuno residence.
Yuu scratches her head. "Oh? We were there last night, investigating the Institute that's behind a lot of these monster attacks. While I was in the yakuza boss's dream, a youma attacked in the real world, and Hikarin and Setsunyan managed to defeat it. It most have killed one of the yakuza before they stopped it."

"Oh! But listen to this! You're a Hero! Everyone is! Stebbi-tan told us that the world and all of us humans were created to contain the Midnight Queen, and that by everyone living their lives peacefully and happily, we're slowly changing her for the better!"

rbingham2000

The Demon Slayer
Validated User
Haruka's eyes open as she gets out of bed. This is the first time that she's fought the Dark Angel since the battle in the dreamscape with the others, but with her door sealed and the Dark God not empowering her anymore, she was able to not only take her down, but take her down soundly. She again relives the memories she released from the recent battle, the most prominent being Ai and Miharu.

She sends a text to the others detailing what happened in dreamland last night:

Misugi Haruka said:
I battled the Dark Angel in my dreams again last night. But it seems that Dark God thing isn't empowering her anymore. Or I've gotten stronger since my last battle. Because I kicked her ass. She released those memories again, of Ai and Miharu. This has to be related to the Institute.

Muskrat

Ancient Wyrm Kittensnake
RPGnet Member
Validated User
While Ami is successful in avoiding the staff and children for the night and morning when she awakens her bed has transformed into an elegant if pink, very pink royal looking assemblage with four corner posts and elaborate frilly dividers separating her from the other kids. Even the katana has been altered by her magic.
"Oh dear," Ami murmurs to herself as she wakes up in the morning. "I hope this isn't permanent--that would be awkward." Fortunately, she had set her cell phone to wake her up very early, so as to avoid the others in her frou-frou state. She quietly checks that everyone else is still asleep, slips the katana into a duffel bag--pausing to frown at the ribbons it has grown on the hilt--then picks up her book bag. Before once again double-checking everyone is still asleep, she changes into magical girl form and slips out the window. Once she's away from the orphanage, she turns back into her mundane form, then goes to a convenience store to get something to eat and bide her time until she has to go to school. She imagines there will be questions to answer about where she was when she gets back in the evening, but she hopes the frills and ribbons will have disappeared by then, so that's the only set of questions she has to answer.

Jeremy Kopczynski

Validated User
Setsuna

“Mmragh?” Setsuna mumbles, her eyes fluttering open at the sound of her phone loudly buzzing across the nightstand. She clumsily reaches over and picks it up. “*Yawwwwwwwn* Hello?” She answers without even checking to see who the caller is. She barely even notices that her hair is no longer twitching and thrashing.
Setsuna hears her father on the phone. "Setsuna" he whispers quickly. "be careful honey and don't come home. These government people are here searching for you. They say you did something illegal and you have to go with them."
Hikari

The crusader slowly opens her eyes, looking around her room as if expecting to be attacked "Ugh, what day is it?" she asks, small bags visible under her eyes "Because I sure don't want to go anywhere right now.".
Her mother walks into the room looking worried. "Are you okay, Hikari? There is something I need to talk to you about. If you are not feeling well, I can wait until later but you need to know."
Yuu scratches her head. "Oh? We were there last night, investigating the Institute that's behind a lot of these monster attacks. While I was in the yakuza boss's dream, a youma attacked in the real world, and Hikarin and Setsunyan managed to defeat it. It most have killed one of the yakuza before they stopped it."

"Oh! But listen to this! You're a Hero! Everyone is! Stebbi-tan told us that the world and all of us humans were created to contain the Midnight Queen, and that by everyone living their lives peacefully and happily, we're slowly changing her for the better!"
"You really are a courageous idiot. These things kill people and you still fight without fear." Yui is stunned into silence momentarily by Yuu's revelation of humanities origin. She parses it out slowly in her head as she translates from Yuu's language to a normal one. "That is a little hard to process, Yuu."
Haruka's eyes open as she gets out of bed. This is the first time that she's fought the Dark Angel since the battle in the dreamscape with the others, but with her door sealed and the Dark God not empowering her anymore, she was able to not only take her down, but take her down soundly. She again relives the memories she released from the recent battle, the most prominent being Ai and Miharu.

She sends a text to the others detailing what happened in dreamland last night:
The message is received by all those sent.
"Oh dear," Ami murmurs to herself as she wakes up in the morning. "I hope this isn't permanent--that would be awkward." Fortunately, she had set her cell phone to wake her up very early, so as to avoid the others in her frou-frou state. She quietly checks that everyone else is still asleep, slips the katana into a duffel bag--pausing to frown at the ribbons it has grown on the hilt--then picks up her book bag. Before once again double-checking everyone is still asleep, she changes into magical girl form and slips out the window. Once she's away from the orphanage, she turns back into her mundane form, then goes to a convenience store to get something to eat and bide her time until she has to go to school. She imagines there will be questions to answer about where she was when she gets back in the evening, but she hopes the frills and ribbons will have disappeared by then, so that's the only set of questions she has to answer.
Ami surprisingly does not get too many looks despite how she is dressed. Young people have the strangest fashion senses after all. Unfortunately for Ami the longer she stays in a place or interacts with an object the more frou-frou it gets.

Top Bottom