• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

🎨 Creative March Painting Thread

Ralls

Entering the Abyss
Validated User
I didn't paint the magnus. Only the finished up the axe-weilding custodes. It was such a good picture that I thought I'd share here. Although, my opponent said that the warpstones on the base glow in the dark.

Mercurial Sea

Smart Went Crazy
Validated User
Just got into Age of Sigmar and went deep down the rabbit hole of buying models. My first unit is done except for bases (I'm waiting on some water effects stuff to show up this week so I can base them). I decided to basically go with the default Ionrach color schemed, but with jade weapons. I think my next project is going to be the Leviadon (the big turtle behind these guys).

Scutarii

Validated User
Just got into Age of Sigmar and went deep down the rabbit hole of buying models. My first unit is done except for bases (I'm waiting on some water effects stuff to show up this week so I can base them). I decided to basically go with the default Ionrach color schemed, but with jade weapons. I think my next project is going to be the Leviadon (the big turtle behind these guys).

They look fantastic!

Ralls

Entering the Abyss
Validated User
Those look rad.

I just finished the first batch of AoS for myself as well.

AlphaAsh

Miserable Git
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Those look rad.

I just finished the first batch of AoS for myself as well.

Beautiful.

A trick to make the wet puddling on the bases wetter - gloss varnish, wait to dry, then a mix of pva glue and gloss varnish over the top. Once the pva glue dries, it'll dry clear. Instant (well, after a bit of work and waiting) wetness.

AlphaAsh

Miserable Git
RPGnet Member
Validated User
And they're done. Definitely my best bit of work since I got back into the hobby at the start of last year. Arthritis be damned. And my lack of income, obviously.

Top Bottom