• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

🎨 Creative March Painting Thread

Petter Wäss

I am agape with fnords
Validated User
Death Korps Creep Riders on their extremely normal and very non-heretical horses (just ignore the cloning vats and Magi Biologi standing nearby...)

Whole unit

Details

Meltagun for when I want to use them as Rough Riders instead of the intended Death Riders (the former can have special weapons, the latter cannot)

Ace the hero

Waaaghboss in Training
Validated User
Great conversions, utterly horrifying. These guys look like the horsemen of the apocalypse as envisioned in a WW1 themed fever dream, which is pretty much how you'd picture the DKoK.

durecellrabbit

Validated User
I painted some awi marines and generals for a friend, he's going to do the flag. As they're metal models I went with some brush on Vallejo Polyurethane varnish which left bubbles behind. I know I should have done a test model first but I'm so used to brush on varnish getting really bubbly and drying without bubbles and it's the same manufacturer as normal that I skipped it.

Scutarii

Validated User
I painted some awi marines and generals for a friend, he's going to do the flag. As they're metal models I went with some brush on Vallejo Polyurethane varnish which left bubbles behind. I know I should have done a test model first but I'm so used to brush on varnish getting really bubbly and drying without bubbles and it's the same manufacturer as normal that I skipped it.

Glorious

The Discerning Gentleman

Has Transcended
Validated User

I love your terrain. 👍👍

Petter Wäss

I am agape with fnords
Validated User
Great conversions, utterly horrifying. These guys look like the horsemen of the apocalypse as envisioned in a WW1 themed fever dream, which is pretty much how you'd picture the DKoK.
Pretty sure this is the greatest compliment I've ever gotten on any of my stuff :)

Top Bottom