• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Marvel 616 and MCU] I love inconsequential, slice-of-life headcanons

Dave999

Validated User
This is also an issue with his war against the Fantastic Four. That's not so much mistakes as Doom can't deal with his work going off the rails as it always does with Ben Grimm or Susan Storm (and sometimes even Johnny). He expects them to act like X and they usually end up doing Y because they're not super geniuses like Richards so they often make "stupid" decisions or emotional ones that he's much-much less prepared for.

It's why, in however long he's been trying to deal with them, he can't kill them.

(Though he doesn't REALLY want Richards dead, just humbled--missing again, Richards was humbled by the rocket failure)

s/LaSH

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Four. Underestimating the power of Squirrels.
Actually, I don't think that one counts. Is it a mistake to be born? Is it a mistake to breathe? Is it a mistake to lose to Squirrel Girl? These are laws of nature, and even Doom's genius cannot transcend fundamental principles of existence.

JoeNotCharles

Validated User
Actually, I don't think that one counts. Is it a mistake to be born? Is it a mistake to breathe? Is it a mistake to lose to Squirrel Girl? These are laws of nature, and even Doom's genius cannot transcend fundamental principles of existence.
True. Doom's actual fourth mistake was not giving Owen Reece a sandwich.

Dave999

Validated User
[Jessica Jones]

Trish is found not guilty by jury nullification on appeal and Jessica Jones has no idea how to deal with the results.

Neither does Trish.

Thankfully, she starts seeing the Hulk's therapist Doctor Samson.

They start a romance because no one has any boundaries in this setting.

Sabermane

Proud Fianna knight of hope and peace
Validated User
MCU: Spidey's auto kill function changes the eyes to evil red for a few reasons. First intimidation. Second a warning for Tong and others not to get close--auto extermination means auto. But most importantly (from Tony's pov)--it adds a filter over Peter's vision so he doesn't watch this happen. He's just a kid after all.

petros

Validated User
MCU: Spidey's auto kill function changes the eyes to evil red for a few reasons. First intimidation. Second a warning for Tong and others not to get close--auto extermination means auto. But most importantly (from Tony's pov)--it adds a filter over Peter's vision so he doesn't watch this happen. He's just a kid after all.
(Friday)>are you sure you want the auto-kill function to target you, boss?
(Stark)>>
>I'll add another exception?
>>no, leave it in

Top Bottom