• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Marvel Puzzle Quest] The All New VO Avengers Thread

Beckett

Golden Wyvern Adept
Validated User
It's a busy weekend for me, but I'll see how much I can contribute in the final hours. Figures that the one color I have no covers for Cyclops in is the last reward. And I noticed the nodes seem to have at least one 4* or 5*- I manged to get through this morning taking on Thing, OML, and 2* Cap. My Big Cap take-down team has been Grey Widow, Captain Marvel, and Nick Fury- who I wish I had higher level so he could tank the purples for GW, but alas. He was very useful in the node where I destroyed two of his trap tiles, then laid down four more, which the Thing triggered.

TechnocratJT

Want be in Avengers 5
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Just so everyone knows sending a team up is 3xp - which means everyone should just request constantly.

TechnocratJT

Want be in Avengers 5
Staff member
RPGnet Member
So we won't have any troubles with this round.

Do I we go for Cyclops 3 or swap to team Cap? We won't be able to make the Red Room token, but cyclops 3 might be doable. Hard to say.

AndersGabrielsson

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I strongly doubt we'll be able to take another round. I've made it through so far but it's been touch and go a few times, and I think I have a great team for this (Hulkbuster, Ghost Rider, Nick Fury). Next round I doubt I'll manage many of the side nodes even if I can take Cap.

Short version: I vote for switching.

TechnocratJT

Want be in Avengers 5
Staff member
RPGnet Member
I strongly doubt we'll be able to take another round. I've made it through so far but it's been touch and go a few times, and I think I have a great team for this (Hulkbuster, Ghost Rider, Nick Fury). Next round I doubt I'll manage many of the side nodes even if I can take Cap.

Short version: I vote for switching.
Probably the wise choice.

We can likely grab one Bucky for people and Scott 3 is iffy.

Ok, so meaningfully, people who are really stuck can start swapping over. Take the nodes you can on team IM, but if we don't force the next round we can instead get some extra time on the other side.

Top Bottom