• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Marvel Puzzle Quest] The All New VO Avengers Thread

SirFozzie

Validated User
Geez, we're going to be in round 5 and we're less than an hour in. (SoonToBeNamed, a progression alliance (not a whale alliance, you don't need to buy anythin.. it's nice to get L450 teamups) :))

Beckett

Golden Wyvern Adept
Validated User
I'm heading off on a cruise tomorrow, so my limited contributions are probably going to be more limited until the end of the month.

SirFozzie

Validated User
Damn, my alliance kicked it into over drive, <12 hours in a lot of us have hit personal progression, and some time before noon tomorrow we'll hit alliance progression (2.8 million remaining)

AndersGabrielsson

RPGnet Member
Validated User
How are you liking the new graphics update? It works fine on my phone - sometimes things stay blurry for a while, but the power animations seem livelier and I think I like the tile animation better - but on my ancient iPad it's terrible.

Beckett

Golden Wyvern Adept
Validated User
I've had some moments where something stays blurred. But, on Android, it feels like things fire faster.

Threlicus

Full of Stars
Validated User
I think it'll be good once the bugs get worked out, but it's a little problematic at the moment. For example, on my (relatively new) iPad, when you claim an award from a vault, it flicks briefly to show the vault view again before showing the cover you got from it. I find that a bit jarring. Do you guys also have that happen?

Also, when I'm trying to activate a power, I find that it thinks I'm pressing somewhere other than I am rather a lot. So far, only once did I fire a power that didn't want to, but I think it'll happen more if it stays this way. Any of you guys seen that?

Top Bottom