• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Masks: Sanguine Squad

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
And indeed Ehri is saving them. (And they weren't described as explicitly male, after all. Anyone can wear a suit...)

Civil Savage

Proud Lifetime Member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yay, heroism!

I will catch up on the IC stuff that needs my response, but in the meantime, we can go ahead with the "enter a dangerous battle as a team" move:
Rules said:
When you enter battle against a dangerous foe as a team, add two to the Team pool.
• If the leader has Influence over every teammate, add another Team.
• If everyone has the same purpose in the fight, add another Team.
• If any team member mistrusts the leader or the team, remove a Team.
• If your team is ill-prepared or off-balance, remove a Team.
The leader of the team can mark a condition to avoid removing a Team from the pool.
So I believe we had 2 team, we'll add 2 more to get 4.
I don't think you're ill-prepared or off-balance. It's Thursday, a super-villain is destroying stuff, let's go.
Looking at Sangrolu's spreadsheet, no one has influence over everyone, so that won't apply.

To do the rest we need to know:
who is the leader?
(once we know that) does anyone mistrust the leader or the team?
what is everyone's goal?

So we can sort that stuff out now.

Sangrolu

Social Justice Ninja
Validated User
I don't see a clear cut leader, but from the narrative thus far. Brick and Quicksilver seem like good fulcrum points. Hmm. Shrapnel also barked an order/request, and also seems to have the most influence. So if we are looking for a tie-breaker, I'd say Shrapnel.

Quicksilver does not mistrust shrapnel.

Unless Gem specifically has a grudge against Yellow Comet (Quicksilver doesn't), I'd suspect most of us can fairly claim the goal to be to "secure the Rook facility", being a bit concerned about both Yellow Comet and Mr. Ninja.

QuZi

Libido Cattle Prod
Validated User
Gem's concern is to:
1. Save people
2. Stop criminals
3. Prevent destruction of property

QuZi

Libido Cattle Prod
Validated User
[MENTION=15709]Civil Savage[/MENTION]

Can Gem make a Savior roll to prevent damage to Brick/Ehri/civilian by tackling/disrupting Yellow Rocket?

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Ehri certainly trusts Shrapnel.

And I'm sure that a teammate can Defend us, so I'll wait to Take a Blow until I see how that works out.

Likewise, I'll accept the Businessman's shift of labels. Ehri likes thinking of herself that way.

Chaomancer

CotTS High Magician
Validated User
Since it's Ehri and me being attacked, and Ehri's my Rival... can I Defend her? Would that mean that I Take a Blow as well, because I'm totally willing to do that in order to play up my Defender role. But since we're both the target of the attack, I can see that it might not be possible.

Top Bottom