• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Masks: Sanguine Squad

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Going from cape into more of a labcoaty cloak, that works. :)

Oh, also, I think Ehri still needs to pick labels to shift on Kelly. Or if she did, I missed them.

Last edited:

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Aaaaa up way too late as it is. Will reply tomorrow.

Thinking this is another Speak to the Cameras situation, or something else?

Civil Savage

Proud Lifetime Member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
We can head toward that move, but I'm mostly playing to find out what changes. Rook has started to make a move against you in the public realm--how do you respond? Do you want to fight them? Laugh it off? Get impassioned? Play it cool? But if you want to trigger that move, then I think it's a matter of you having something you want to say that people will strongly respond to.

If you don't--it's in France, if you don't make a huge thing, it probably won't get much coverage back in HC. Probably.

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
At a gaming con this weekend, so posts will be slow coming. I think the scene was fairly wrapped up anyway - Ash does have something to ask Beth but not while the Magus is listening in.

Civil Savage

Proud Lifetime Member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I have a weird weekend myself--don't know if it will mean I post more than usual or none. Stay tuned.

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
BTW, Brick referred to Everard as an 'old wizard' at one point. Just so we're on the same page, this is Everard from the book:

Civil Savage

Proud Lifetime Member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Ehri, there's definitely a way to contact Ambassador Bell, no roll required, because it's awesome to have her back in the story. Take your pick:
  • Bell just left contact info written down.
  • Ehri can somehow trace a way that Bell had used.
  • Ehri interfaces with the internet to somehow extract what she needs.
  • Something else you think of.
However you do it, you can send her a message (email, text, call) and if you want to jump ahead, she will accept an invite to meet you or come talk or whatever.

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
Does confessing to the theft and offering to fix it count as "making a sacrifice to absolve your guilt"?

If so I'll clear Guilty.

Top Bottom