OOC Masks: Sanguine Squad

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
Digging into Rook would probably be good, to set up the next move.

Maybe stake out Rook's Halcyon facility, and see if they're sending shipments to Tormentosa or if we recognise any of their security tech?

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
For the record, Ash wouldn't have told the others what Finch's real name is or what she looks like. While it'd be useful for them to know, Ash takes secret identities seriously enough and cares for Finch enough that she wouldn't out her to superheroes, justified or not.

Same reason she tries to use gender-neutral pronouns for her. It's a habit she got into to try to avoid slipping up.

For reference, though, Finch's real name is Jessica. Don't think I ever added that to the wiki.

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
Totally had a moment of wondering if Stitch was a Jehovah's Witness before realising it probably stands for Justice Warrior.

At an RPG session, IC post in a couple of hours.

Chaomancer

CotTS High Magician
Validated User
So rolling low pays off and that gives me an advance. Since I was torn between two options before, I think I'll take the Overwhelm a Vulnerable Foe adult move.

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
And if there's the usual silicon ceiling scarcity of women doing actual tech jobs, she asks a few awkward questions about that; if it's actually a pretty diverse workplace, she'll gather people for pictures.
Heh, given that the mastermind behind Bluefinch is a queer disabled female coder, for all that the company is secretly evil they're probably pretty good when it comes to equality and diversity.

Civil Savage

Proud Lifetime Member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Ehri & Stitch, anything more you're wanting from your visit? Either practical or just for fun? Or do you want to move on to something else?

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hmm. I think we more or less got what we came for? I could probably think of ways for Stitch to diva some more, maybe...

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
I've added my new Janus move to the wiki:

You’re willing to pay high costs to keep your loved ones safe. Reveal your secret identity to someone watching or mark a condition to defend a loved one as if you rolled a 12+.

Top Bottom