• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Masks: Sanguine Squad

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
I think we're about wrapping up at Rook, assuming we get away cleanly, but it might be better to leave the Pixie scene to Stitch and Ehri? Don't know if it'd get too busy with all of us talking. Brick and Shrapnel could probably just do wrap-up while that's going on.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm waiting to do more to give you two a chance; speak the word and I'll keep going, though.

Civil Savage

Proud Lifetime Member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm happy any which way, but don't see extra folks involved making the scene too long.

People always have the option to take part via communciator if they prefer, too.

Chaomancer

CotTS High Magician
Validated User
Sorry I've been slow to respond here! But it does seem like we might crowd the scene if we show up. Being on hand via communicators makes it easy to join if we're needed, anyway.

Civil Savage

Proud Lifetime Member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So, um, I feel like I've unintentionally been misleading or unclear. If it needs fixing (and maybe it doesn't), I'm open minded about fixing it.

My intent was that the big secret Pixie was onto was just...Blackfinch. Like, she works for the public facade company, but she's tipped to something else going on behind the scenes without really knowing what it is.

She can be a useful ally, of course, for acting against Blackfinch or Finch personally. And if it needs to be more than that to make what we've done so far work, again, say so or give suggestions or whatever.

I wish I'd been clever enough to figure this out sooner or see an obvious way to just work in IC instead of this, but I figure clarity is better than not.

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
That's what I figured, really. Which is why Kelly was only asking her about the security setup.

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
Oh yeah, I got that, although Shrapnel wasn't aware of how much Finch was data-mining the 'legitimate' BlueFinch side of things. Sorry if I phrased things confusingly on my end.

Last edited:
Top Bottom