OOC Masks: Sanguine Squad

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
vaguely looking at some point at taking the advance that'll let me change my mask and going for Saviour (depending on how her story goes).
Just to expand a little on this, there are drives on the Janus list for getting a new costume and a new superhero name. At some point it might make sense for Shrapnel to abandon her villain name and look, and take on new ones. At which point shifting her mask's label from Danger would also make sense.

That's a way away, though; she has plenty of other Drives to get through first, and I've not been putting much attention into hitting them so far.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I think Ehri's growing closer to the team, thanks to Shrapnel coming to her about the problem, so Influence for her.

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
Going to say Danger down, Saviour up for Shrapnel.
Cool, wiki updated.

Obligations roll is a 7, should have flipped Danger and Mundane last session:

So that means I get an opportunity/advantage from one obligation, and lapse on another. Will think about that and get back to you after work, just been grabbed during lunch for training.

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
Initial thought - opportunity could be that Ash's mom or Dr Natembe has a former colleague working in Tormentosa, who we can potentially hit up for information or help. Problem could be that between trashing her phone and jetting off to Tormentosa on short notice, she's missing some college prep or student social events.

Civil Savage

Proud Lifetime Member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Initial thought - opportunity could be that Ash's mom or Dr Natembe has a former colleague working in Tormentosa, who we can potentially hit up for information or help. Problem could be that between trashing her phone and jetting off to Tormentosa on short notice, she's missing some college prep or student social events.
I like these, if you're happy with them.

Top Bottom