• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Masks: Sanguine Squad

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
Oh, yeah, I thought we were just holding off for Josh to be back from absence before we move ahead. My work's been really busy, and is going to get worse for most of August, so games moving slowly isn't a problem for me right now.

Chaomancer

CotTS High Magician
Validated User
Yeah, it's the same here - I thought we were holding off and waiting. I'm definitely still here for the game, I enjoy it a great deal.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yeah, let's do this. And yeah, I'll get an Ehri post in in an effort to get this moving.

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
Hadn't seen the latest round of replies when I posted mine. I'll edit onto something that fits better when I'm back home and have a real keyboard.

DannyK

One Shot Man
Validated User
Can I just say that "Dark Animal" is the best name for a C-list supervillain/henchman ever?
"I knew the heist was going to go sour the minute I saw that Dark Animal was part of the crew..."

Civil Savage

Proud Lifetime Member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Can I just say that "Dark Animal" is the best name for a C-list supervillain/henchman ever?
"I knew the heist was going to go sour the minute I saw that Dark Animal was part of the crew..."
Glad you think so!

I used an online supervillain name generator, but most of the ones I got, even if cheesy, implied too much power. "Dark Animal" seemed like it hit the right tone of wanting to seem powerful without actually being able to back it up.

DannyK

One Shot Man
Validated User
A boost of 1 would bring the Unleash Powers for Bell to 10 so she wouldn't have to take Angry, but I'm really OK with her taking a Condition, too.

Civil Savage

Proud Lifetime Member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
A boost of 1 would bring the Unleash Powers for Bell to 10 so she wouldn't have to take Angry, but I'm really OK with her taking a Condition, too.
Looks like the Team pool is currently at 1 if the roll stands, or 0 if it gets spent. I'm about to post and will assume it's not spent, but we can change that if desired.

DannyK

One Shot Man
Validated User
Bell is totally turning into the Cable of the Sanguine-verse. She probably doesn't get her own miniseries very often, but she's a great plot device to bring the sanguines into the worlds of the far future and the distant past for a four-book run every so often.

Top Bottom