• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Masks: Sanguine Squad

Civil Savage

Proud Lifetime Member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Let's go ahead and do the "enter battle against a dangerous foe as a team" move (84).

Does Ehri have influence over everyone?
Do you all have the same purpose in the fight (which will be against these Rook created villains)?
Does anyone distrust the leader or the team?

DannyK

One Shot Man
Validated User
Yes, I think that's right. Never got around to taking influence from her, I'm afraid.
EDIT: Bell trusts everyone even if she whines about it and agrees with the plan to take Rook's toys away from her.

Last edited:

Chaomancer

CotTS High Magician
Validated User
I guess Brick's purpose is to get the created villains out from under Rook's control?
And while Ehri's her rival, Brick doesn't really distrust her at the moment. She certainly trusts the team!

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Ehri trusts the team, and intends to get past the villains and mess with Rook.

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
Shrapnel trusts Ehri, and agrees with "stop Rook from making and controlling supers" as a goal.

DannyK

One Shot Man
Validated User
Sorry about Shrapnel, but Bell lost her normal Defend move as part of the Innocent playbook and can only defend a whole group with lots of collateral damage -- the move didn't seem to fit, especially since Ehri is trying to preserve records.

Civil Savage

Proud Lifetime Member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Will be traveling Sunday through Thursday. Expect no posts, and I'm not even sure I'll have connectivity to keep up reading. Will catch up when I'm back.

Top Bottom