• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Masks: Sanguine Squad

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
Shrapnel just hit an advance. Probably looking at the +1 to a label and (belatedly) permanently taking Influence away from Finch.

Tomorrow I'm out for most of the day and Monday is the start of work escalating for the next few weeks, by the way, so I may be slower to respond for a bit.

Civil Savage

Proud Lifetime Member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm nearly certain that when we get to our next good breaking point, I'm going to at least put this game on hiatus. I'm not sure I won't come back to it, but I think I need a break from it for a while. Maybe someday we start it up again, or maybe not.

I kinda hate to do it, because I'm so spoiled with such great players - and there is more I'd hoped we'd get to. Adult moves, Ehri's dad, more about Brick's background, etc., etc.

Hope that doesn't kill the mood or anything--just thought you had a right to know in case any of you were saving something that you want to put out there.

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
Understood, and thanks for letting us know. The game has been great, and I hope we do come back to it in future, but I totally get needing a break from it after so long.

DannyK

One Shot Man
Validated User
Understood, and thanks for letting us know. The game has been great, and I hope we do come back to it in future, but I totally get needing a break from it after so long.
Ditto and I appreciate having gotten to play in it again as Bell! (Bell who?)

Chaomancer

CotTS High Magician
Validated User
Yes, I agree. This has been a wonderful game and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope we come back to it, but whether we do or not it's been a great experience to be part of it.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hey, it's been awesome, and I understand.

And thanks for letting us know, because some of us have active Moments of Truth that we need to get used up.... ;)

DannyK

One Shot Man
Validated User
I wish that last comfort move took Bell to 5 potential lso she could unlock her MoT but sadly, no!
Do you guys mind if I burn a point of Team selfishly?

Civil Savage

Proud Lifetime Member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I know I threw curve balls, but...did I stall us out? Anyone need info or anything?

Top Bottom