• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Masks: The Spiderweb

Hyena_Creative

Constant Giggler
Validated User
Hey, I read through the IC thread, pretty good work if I say so myself and more dangling plot threads than a sale at Filene's.
But I noted the potential total as follows:
Knight: 2
Measure: 4
Rook: 6 7
Blackout: 1

Let me know if you think those are correct -- Blackout's been rolling really well so far this game, and I may have missed a point or two while reading all these pages. Anybody who picked "grow closer to the team" also gets another Potential, so Rook actually has 7. Rook should pick an Advance now between episodes, you can explain how you came by this new ability, whatever it is.

Also, Measure needs to do his end-of-session Move, and should shift Rook's Labels. If he grows into the team, he'd have 5 Potential and be able to take an advance.
I thought I had two potential, one from a failed roll and one from a move (I don't quite remember what though). You're right, I've rolled really well, though it's mostly because I've stuck to stuff I'm good at :p.

Hyena_Creative

Constant Giggler
Validated User
I was going to post in the IC today, but am now low on ideas, so I'll come back and try again tomorrow.

btw I love the idea of the mob funeral being featured. I have more thoughts but want to put them in order before posting them.

QuZi

Libido Cattle Prod
Validated User
Rook: 6 7
The below is what I have:

Current Potential 2 / 5
1 from failure to Pierce the Mask of a gang member
1 from failure to Reject Influence

Advancements
+1 Freak / +1 Savior from 5/5 below:
* 1 from failure to Unleash Powers
* 1 from actress nominations in the OOC thread
* 1 from rejecting the Influence of Christina Carver
* 1 from failure to Comfort/Support Paladin
* 1 from failure to Mislead the owner of the Korean Restaurant

Also, I picked "Clear a Condition" from the options of "Growing Closer" instead of mark potential, though Rook should still be at 7 total, I think, due to the actress nominations for who to play Rook.

Nick the Nevermet

Concept Monger
Validated User
My apologies for my posts. I've been more erratic than I would like, and I should be ok now.
Please let me know if I've been too erratic.

I'll get IC & OOC posts out momentarily.

Nick the Nevermet

Concept Monger
Validated User
As for Measure's session move, I would like to have Measure Grow Into His Own Image of Himself. He knows he doesn't have "super powers" as such, but he cares about people and wants to figure out how to help, and he does have faith that he can. I believe this would be expressed as -1 Freak (down to -2), and +1 Mundane (up to +2). A bit extreme, but it also fits what he does and how he does it.

DannyK

One Shot Man
Validated User
Mundane man, Mundane man, does everything a normie can,
Wields a stick of reasonable size
Chases thieves and other guys
Look Out! Here comes the Mundane man.

Top Bottom