OOC Masks: The Spiderweb

DannyK

One Shot Man
Validated User
Nah, it's all good. I'm shooting for a post a day on weekdays so we don't either stall out or burn out, but it seemed to me like the scene was done except for that roll so I wanted to let you know that in case you had time to post again.

BTW, Probably my biggest weakness as GM (according to me anyway) is not cutting scenes often enough, so I'm trying to focus on that during this game and not play out every little scene and vignette. In fact, I would have glossed over the scene with the nurses except for wanting to see what excuse the characters come up with.

Hyena_Creative

Constant Giggler
Validated User
I do apologise if I'm ever a reason for the game slowing down, I get the feeling I'm in a different time zone to most of you guys.

DannyK

One Shot Man
Validated User
I’m in the LA time zone which is widely believed to be the coolest time zone.

I really like the costume reveal in that last post, really cool visual for Blackout. When I was a teen I would have loved the idea of turning my hoodie into a super suit like that.
So, what is Blackout trying to do? It almost feels like he’s trying to Provoke the guy, but what does he want him to do?

Hyena_Creative

Constant Giggler
Validated User
I really like the costume reveal in that last post, really cool visual for Blackout. When I was a teen I would have loved the idea of turning my hoodie into a super suit like that.
So, what is Blackout trying to do? It almost feels like he’s trying to Provoke the guy, but what does he want him to do?
Thanks! I loved the idea too. :)
Hmm I have an idea. I'll put it into a new post and just disregard the OOC at the bottom of my first post.

BTW, for reference, I'm in Australia, so I was definitely right about the time zone :p

Daz Florp Lebam

Validated User
Argh. Please accept my apologies, but I need to drop out, folks. My eyes were bigger than my stomach, as it were. I've lost my ability/time to keep up with a PbP, if I ever had it.

Please feel free to continue using Bolo, his mom, and Paladin as NPCs, and best of luck against...The Spiderweb!

DannyK

One Shot Man
Validated User
Oh man, sorry to see you go because you are awesome. If I ever reboot the Sith game I will invite you!

How do the other players feel about Bolo & Paladin? Maybe keep Paladin as a semi-retired hero who has a connection to one of you without the intense protege-mentor relationship?

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Sure, that would make sense.

Oh, and if nobody took it, I'll take that "lost a fight to Blackout's daddy" link to Blackout.

Hyena_Creative

Constant Giggler
Validated User
No worries daz Florp Lebam, it happens!

Thanks Unka Josh, I'll make it up to you I swear! (I think Matty is probably mortified about the incident, especially as The Knight seems to be a pretty nice guy).

I am definitely in favour of keeping Paladin around, especially as I think he's a good Respect target for Matty.
Also, although bringing this up so soon may be a bit insensitive, but how does losing Daz Florp Lebam and Bolo work out in terms of the current scene? Is Bolo still there?

Top Bottom