• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[MCU] Rumor Thread: It was the dawning of the 4th Phase [Contains Endgame Spoilers]

That Other Guy

Validated User
Yeah, I thik we have a better chance of Magneto being Uyghu or Tibetian.
On the other hand, if you had him be Beta Israel, he could be the victim of the Ethiopian Derg junta, which did have a big trend of hostility towards the Jewish population during their reign, and that was only in the 70s

Kevin Mowery

WAUGH!
Validated User
This is a story that's poorly-sourced but also probably in the "no duh" vein of guesswork reporting, Comicbook.com is reporting that a website called Geeks WorldWide is reporting (I checked and the story is sourced to "we have learned") that the New Warriors show is dead.

Since the pilot got good reviews from the executives who actually got to see it back in 2017 but it wasn't picked up by Freeform or any other network, and based on the pilot not being available on Disney+, I'm pretty sure "we have learned" might just mean "we put two and two together."

Top Bottom