• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[MCU] Rumor Thread: It was the dawning of the 4th Phase [Contains Endgame Spoilers]

JSpektr

Yes, that's me.
Validated User
I would say that’s just a generic bad guy in armor, but that hood in the back...

Losing the cap makes sense, but keeping the hood? The list of Marvel baddies that fit Black Widow, have non-powered armor, and have a hood is pretty short.

Coyote's Own

Former ACME QA Tester.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I would say that’s just a generic bad guy in armor, but that hood in the back...

Losing the cap makes sense, but keeping the hood? The list of Marvel baddies that fit Black Widow, have non-powered armor, and have a hood is pretty short.
If it is Tasky then it looks more like the Udon suit, which didn't have hood.

Spatula

More Ideas Than Time
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Also the helmet doesn't look at all like a skull. Looks more like a fancy motorcycle helmet than anything else to me.

JSpektr

Yes, that's me.
Validated User
Remember how much of the MCU's suits and armor are done in post, though.
True.

It also looks like the front of it could have a skull like design on the mouth. That’d be in line with the kind of updates the MCU does, where the costumes are more realistic with just callbacks to the comics when something is impracticable.

I’ve done full contact LARP fighting (up to and including wrestling) in a variety of costumes, something like the comic helmet leaves you mostly blind. A more paintball/motor cross style visor seems like a good compromise to me.

Mr. Kent

The Oh Em Gee
Validated User
I'm excited for Taskmaster. He looks a bit like Lord Zedd in those shots but I bet he'll look spiffy inhi-def and in motion.

Mr. Kent

The Oh Em Gee
Validated User
True, it's not 100% certain, but I'd be inclined to believe its him over someone like Coldblood. Like I don't think they every officially said Florence Pugh is Yelena by name, have they? Yet one of the set photos clearly has a container marked 'Yelena' so it's safe to assume.

Top Bottom