• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[MCU] Spider-man: Far from home (I has seen it) (Spoilers)

Coyote's Own

Former ACME QA Tester.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
He was not - he grew his “blip beard” during the 5 year jump.
Huh, I presumed that was a joke.
(that he grew it after he was resurrected and pretended he grew when he was dead).

If he was his scene with Morgan at funeral read weird to me (unless he hadn't really had much contact with the Stark's post Blip).

Nate_MI

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
Now I'm wondering if his parents were, and whether their being was the cause they were clearly so distant from him now.
I have a hard time imagining someone losing their kid for five years and then letting them jet off to Europe if they were very close previously. Though I guess that would be most of the group's family, wouldn't it?

kenichi-kun

Validated User
I just learned that Marissa Tomei played in Oscar, the Stallone comedy set in Depression-era New York, a movie not highly rated I gather, but one I adore to bits and pieces.

Kevin Mowery

WAUGH!
Validated User
I just learned that Marissa Tomei played in Oscar, the Stallone comedy set in Depression-era New York, a movie not highly rated I gather, but one I adore to bits and pieces.
I enjoyed it when I saw it so many years ago. It's a silly door-slamming farce and Marisa Tomei is, as always, absolutely radiant in it.

Airk

Your resident Norwegian
Validated User
I have a hard time imagining someone losing their kid for five years and then letting them jet off to Europe if they were very close previously. Though I guess that would be most of the group's family, wouldn't it?
They do complain about having to do the whole school year again, though, so it's been almost a year at least since the Blip. I can imagine a lot of angsting, but they'd probably be over the phase where most felt they could be open about the "I thought you were dead, I'm not letting you out of my sight" feeling :)

austenandrews

RPGnet Member
Validated User
They do complain about having to do the whole school year again, though, so it's been almost a year at least since the Blip. I can imagine a lot of angsting, but they'd probably be over the phase where most felt they could be open about the "I thought you were dead, I'm not letting you out of my sight" feeling :)
I'd guess a lot of those kids are getting thoroughly spoiled now, compared to before.

KaijuGooGoo

Not Woke until I’ve had my Coffee
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I think they mention 8 months at some point, and we saw that it was during the school year. That would make sense if the Return was near the start of the school year (say, early September) which would make “now” near the end of the school year. If the Blip was in April, the kids where having to repeat a good portion of the school year.

The alternative would be if the Blip and Return were both in the spring, and “now” is the fall, which doesn’t quite match with the weather.

Top Bottom