• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

[Mechwarrior Online] Six Major Eras of Battletech—The Sixth MWO ilThread

Dulahan

Validated User
Triple RAC Jager is the most dumb fun you can have in the game, as far as I'm concerned.
Quad RAC2 King Crab.

Admittedly, I went back to just a normal dual AC20 build (Yes, even tried UAC20!) after trying a while. But man when someone opens up with that shit on you, you know it. You can't even see anything! It fucking sucks!

Latest Mech - Viper-M - which for a Cicada mega fan like me should be a freaking joy - is giving me issues. Just seems too fragile. I've gone a lot of options too!

Current attempt that's been hampered by 4 bad matches in a row:

3 ER Micro Lasers in each arm, and 2 Heavy MLs in each side Torso *(using the A omnipods for each side torso). It SHOULD be brutal. Just yeah, can't say I've been in a match I feel gave it a fair swing.

I've also done a lot with 6 ERMLs and an ATM3 without changing torsos. Was not a fan.

6 ERMLs with 4 ERMicros wasn't too bad. Just felt like a waste of the 4 sidetorso slots.

Tried. In a Test map. 4 Heavy MLs and 6 ERsmalls - That made me go boom. Oops.

Starcrash

Validated User
Otherwise, I've always been of the personal goal if I do 200+ damage I did my job. Especially as MOSTLY a Medium pilot. Once in a great while, I manage some sort of godly tier match. When I do assaults, 400-500 damage isn't uncommon either.
I'm mostly a medium driver too. 200 damage, a kill, and to still be alive at the end are my goals. Obviously that last one is kinda dependent on the match, but it's a goal.
But yeah, was so happy with that match. Couldn't believe it when I saw the score. EVERYONE on both teams was just on point and doing their jobs. Such a fun match.
Those are the ones that make the game great.

Top Bottom