• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Meta] Games You'd Really Like to Play VI: Keep Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

brahnamin

Will GM for Beer
Validated User
I'd love to play in a Western of some kind - plain, spaghetti, space, horror, something.
I'll be throwing up a re-recruit to add numbers to our ongoing Firefly game sometime in September, if you'd like me to send you a DM.

Talisman

The Man of Talis
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'd love to play in a Western of some kind - plain, spaghetti, space, horror, something.
If Western horror appeals to you, I could easily set the short horror adventure I mentioned in the Old West.

Max

A dapper chap without a doubt
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'll be throwing up a re-recruit to add numbers to our ongoing Firefly game sometime in September, if you'd like me to send you a DM.
I'm like 95% unfamiliar with the system, sadly.

Last edited:

Max

A dapper chap without a doubt
RPGnet Member
Validated User
If Western horror appeals to you, I could easily set the short horror adventure I mentioned in the Old West.
I'd bite! Well, depending on system, but I know and own all the ones you suggested.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I want to run either Don't Rest Your Head or some kind of Warhammer 40k game that doesn't use the associated system. Not sure which yet.

brahnamin

Will GM for Beer
Validated User
I feel the need to reprise the character I never really got to finish playing for your Cards and Hearts DRYH game . . . I'm sure question 6 that is the hallmark of all your DRYH games will be different, but everyone remembers Emily - Tentacle Teen, the Dwama Queen . . . erm . . . Princess.

She's the one I was playing when I had to leave the forums for a year for health reasons. 😕

Last edited:
Top Bottom