• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Metamorphosis Alpha

RoadScholar

Returning to sender
Validated User
"Allow me," says Llel, stepping forward and waving heartily.
"Heyo there, People of the Fresh-water! It is I, Llel of the Manyfolk tribe." He stands still and spreads his hands. " We look for your wisdom in the drying of the river and have brought trade, too! May we enter in peace and share talk?"
 

Walkie Talkie Noise Decoder

There are monkey boys in the facility
Validated User
Hammer sends a telepathic message to Llel to warn the river folk that there's a friendly giant spider hiding in the bushes.

OOC: it must be common knowledge in the area that the Manyfolk tribe has a giant spider. Spider silk goods and the threat of getting eaten if visitors misbehave whilst visiting...
 

DavetheLost

Registered User
Validated User
Heads pop up among the water folk. A tall one with deep black skin marked with yellow spots begins to walk in your direction.

"Greetings Llel of Manyfolk. Welcome to the river bank in the time of low water. You shall join us to eat and take and trade." It waves towards the flat rock where several members of the tribe are basking in the fading sun.
 

RoadScholar

Returning to sender
Validated User
"We are grateful to the Water-folk for their hospitality. This is Hammer," he says, gesturing for the giant spider to come forth, "Heindless and Heath. Gab there is with us too."
Llel grabs one of the meat pots off the long suffering Hammer and moves toward the rock. " We have good Redmeat to share, and pots to trade. Tell me, have you seen any signs from the river as to why it is so low?"
 

Walkie Talkie Noise Decoder

There are monkey boys in the facility
Validated User
Hammer moves forward once he is introduced, sending out a telepathic message of friendly vibes and happiness to all present.

At all times he makes sure to be as unthreatening as possible.
 

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Heath bowed her head briefly in acknowledgement, and put down the bags she was carrying. No point in lugging the trade goods around all day, after all.
 

MonsterMash

Are you mochrieing me?
Validated User
Heindiss walks out into the open with his shield slung. "We wish to trade and hear any news about the river."
 

DavetheLost

Registered User
Validated User
"Come. Eat. Then we can talk and trade. There is fish, mud-worms, and arrow root."

As you make your way over to the welcoming amphibians you notice that all the foods on offer are raw. Mud worms are about the length of a man's arm and many legged. The are currently wriggling around in a basket.

As you watch one of the amphibians reaches into a basket, pulls out a mud-worm and slurps it down with evident relish.
 

RoadScholar

Returning to sender
Validated User
Llel reaches for a raw fish of a type he is pretty sure isn't poisonous.
"Please try some Redmeat if you like it...this was off a Deyarr that was a little too slow..."
As he sucks the eyes of the fish out with obvious relish, Llel gestures at his group.
"We have been sent by the elders to find out why the river runs low. You were the first group we thought of to seek out, being children of the river. Do you have any ideas?"
 
Top Bottom