Metro Exodus discussion - Training Day

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
Is it weird that I've developed a Witcher style weapons model? Shotgun is for Beasts, Kalashnikov is for Humans.....

The transmission from the Ark is totally fine and not at all suspicious....

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
The Yamatau level is freaking great. Tense, exciting and creepy.

Spoiler: Show
Plus you can shoot the hell out of those cannibal fucks with no guilt whatsoever. Scum.

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
Man, fuck the Slavers in the Caspian. But the Baron's announcer is fun:

"Listen up everyone, the Baron's is about to speak! The Baron is speaking...... Ok, the Baron has finished speaking!"

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
Giul is pretty awesome. And I love her Lighthouse apartment, with all the nice carpets and teapots.

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
Between Anna (having a larger role), Katya and Giul, it's nice to see the Metro series introducing more female characters (and Central Asian characters, like Giul and Dimir).

Last edited:

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
This game is... really pretty great, to be honest.
Yeah, I'm having a blast with it, really interesting, varied and atmospheric. And the story is pretty great. I like how the loading sign records how far the Aurora has traveled.

Where are you up to?

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
One thing I'm really enjoying is that missions with the other Rangers who, are very bro-like in character are always a lot of fun. Unlike other games going for a similar feel, like Bulletstorm. I think it's because Artyom's buddies always give the impression of being kind hearted bros. There isn't a mean bone among them.

Argent

Anywhere... just not here
Validated User
I had to pause for a while after getting the "less good ending" for the Caspian Desert
Spoiler: Show
because I couldn´t pixelbitch enough to find one fucking lever to open one fucking cage that you apparentlyt have to open after all the others so it is even possible that I tried that first and then came to the conclusion that it does nothing
, and since there was no way whatsoever to replay that that doesn´t involve restarting the shole game I just had to go AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGG! for a bit.

But now I´ve hit the taiga and am having funw ith the crossbow. And also having an emotional moment as I realised who the hunters were.

Top Bottom