IC [MHRP] Verdant Chrome

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The public servant shrugged his shoulders. "I suspect that some of the answers you might seek will be in the arcology."

OOC:
squidheadjax squidheadjax , Prisim can create drones as assets with a roll, or spend a Plot Point to create them as a resource die
Just in case it comes up

EnigmaticOne

Validated User
Nick

"I'm used to investigating." Nick shrugged. "Arcology or wilderness, the principles don't change."

Aliexster

Master Mech Mechanic
Validated User
For the most part, Anton is sitting in the back, leaning in a seat, with a cryo compress about his waist to help with the massive bruises and shots that went through his armored lab coat. Looking up through the painkillers, he says, "Well if it can cause anything to grow in that hellhole it must be pretty potent. The fact that it's noticeable means who ever's in charge of containment is incompetent or they just don't care. Don't know which is more dangerous..."

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"The Biopocalypse has been moving into more and more inhospitable places, it is quite possible that that is what is happening here, but we wish to be certain."

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"Well... it would be a nice change of pace," said Evette. "All right, I'm in."

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The man nods. "Very well. I will download all the information we have to your systems. We've arranged transport in a cargo airship going that way. It is as quiet an insertion vector as we can manage."

Muskrat

Ancient Wyrm Kittensnake
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Artemis nods. "The longer we can operate stealthily the better." She wonders how long that will actually last, but they can at least try to be quiet.

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"I will of course leave the details up to you. We need to know what were are dealing with to plan for the future of Shambala and our sister cities. We are not be able to provide you with any support in the field as we cannot afford to operate against Sidereal in the open. However as long as you are not too loud we can provide evac when you are ready to leave."

Aliexster

Master Mech Mechanic
Validated User
"Well it sounds like a good cause that will help us out... I just have one question..." Anton says sitting up from his position in the back. "Will this air transport have enough room vor my Winnebago or are we going to have to rent one when we get there?"

Top Bottom