IC [MHRP] Verdant Chrome

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC: Oops! Evette.
 

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"Sorry, boys, but it's time for us to go," said Evette. "All those dangerous bullets, you know..."

Taking advantage of the confusion of the security team, Evette took Chang and moved to a service entrance, looping around the team so that most of them could only fire on each other, and kicking up a table as she went to provide cover and obfuscate her true direction.

OOC: Team d10, Hidden Dagger d8, Strength d8, Senses d8, Covert Master d10, Security Team d12. And then I'll buy one of those Opportunities for 1 PP to make a d10 Super-Strength Stunt to help out.
1d10: 3 [1d10=3]1d8: 6 [1d8=6]1d8: 6 [1d8=6]1d8: 8 [1d8=8]1d10: 4 [1d10=4]1d12: 12 [1d12=12]1d10: 9 [1d10=9]
Aw, man! That 12 is so good, but it would make a nifty Effect Die... eh, I'll spend PP and hope for a couple of Steps Up.
So 2 PP for a 35, d10 Effect.
 

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC:
Scene Distinction Security System D8
Doom Pool 1d6 1D8 2d10
https://orokos.com/roll/718292
d6+2d8+2d10: 32 [1d6=5] [2d8=7, 7] [2d10=9, 4]
16 D10
I could spend most of the doom pool to keep it from stepping up, but I don't think I can stop it.
So you escape


Evette hustles Chang out of the service entrance while the security team is still trying to fight through their compromised systems.

OOC:
Prisim and Nick can either remain to fight the security team or escape with Evette
 

Muskrat

Ancient Wyrm Kittensnake
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The robot taken out, Artemis approaches the containers holding the bio-monsters. She puts a hand against one of the tanks and whispers, "I'm sorry you have to go like this. It should be painless." She then begins activating the process that will kill the bio-monsters.
 

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
She then begins activating the process that will kill the bio-monsters.
In a few minutes the kill process had been activated on all four tanks, the poisons pumped into the sedated bio monsters, killing them.

The tractor continued to trundle down the tunnel with its cargo of dead bio monsters.
 

EnigmaticOne

Registered User
Validated User
Team Alpha: Kidnap Chang
Nick (PP: 1)


Nick took the opportunity to attempt his break from the scene, though he was more closely engaged with the security staff.

OOC: Team d8 + Superhuman Senses 2d8 + Calculated Response Patterns d12 + Combat Expert d8
http://orokos.com/roll/718861: 4#1d8 1 5 2 5 1d12 4
So 10, d12 asset for escape, 1 opportunity.

Prism is next, I assume?
 

Aliexster

Master Mech Mechanic
Validated User
The robot taken out, Artemis approaches the containers holding the bio-monsters. She puts a hand against one of the tanks and whispers, "I'm sorry you have to go like this. It should be painless." She then begins activating the process that will kill the bio-monsters.
"Painless my ass!" Anton says pulling himself down off the tractor after making sure that the kill switch was going on. "I'm usually the one fixing up the bullet holes rather than receiving them."

Limping over to the others he says, "Well the ugly bastards are dead," He says applying a stimpatch to himself to keep him going, "Time to get..." He says sending out a wireless request for his RV to come down the tunnel to pick them up. After several minutes of driving down the tunnel, bumping along the uneven ground a pair of headlights followed by a large camper van. As it comes to a stop, the horn blares out a few bars of some classic song.

Opening the door, he says, "Alright, everybody into the pool before we get any more robots coming to shoot up what's left of my ass.

OOC: I think I'll spend the PP to keep moving there.
 

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC:
Team Party

Feel free to break off without a roll
If you want to continue fighting the security team you may, but if you are just clearing out you succeed
 

Muskrat

Ancient Wyrm Kittensnake
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"Painless my ass!" Anton says pulling himself down off the tractor after making sure that the kill switch was going on. "I'm usually the one fixing up the bullet holes rather than receiving them."

Limping over to the others he says, "Well the ugly bastards are dead," He says applying a stimpatch to himself to keep him going, "Time to get..." He says sending out a wireless request for his RV to come down the tunnel to pick them up. After several minutes of driving down the tunnel, bumping along the uneven ground a pair of headlights followed by a large camper van. As it comes to a stop, the horn blares out a few bars of some classic song.

Opening the door, he says, "Alright, everybody into the pool before we get any more robots coming to shoot up what's left of my ass.
Artemis briefly glares at the Doc, but says nothing for the moment. She shuts off the tractor carrying the bio-monsters and studies the controls trying to see if there's any way she can program it to at least dump the bodies in the wilderness, so she they can return to nature. When the Doc's RV arises, if she hasn't figured out how to do it, she lets it go for now. They are probably safer clearing out as soon as possible.
 

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Prism
0 pp

And that was that; it was time to get out; no sense in getting more clock-punchers killed while risking a bullet in her beautiful dress. +I'm following,+ she lets Evette know as she flows through the crowd and out. +I can't wait to peel off this fake body and be myself again.+
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom