OOC [MHRP] Voyage of the Star Witch

MrPrim

Bleak Academic
Validated User
So, I'm noticing some flaws in my build.

I'm hoping you guys (especially the MC, but everyone) don't mind, but here's an updated version of S-W's sheet. I didn't use this version of the sheet for my last post and if you['d like, I can hold off on the change until the end of the current combat.

The reason I'm looking for the change is not because of overall powerlevel but because the current sheet has a couple of mistakes that incentivize the wrong sort of action. It doesn't make sense for her to fight hand-to-hand right now even if that's my vision because her grenades are just better. The grenades are supposed to be an accessory and a utility power not her primary fighting move.

CHANGELOG
Removed her Technobabble Addiction (which probably overlapped too much with her other Distinctions) and added: High-Tech Robin Hood.

Boost Teleportation to d8 (it's still line of effect) and drop grenades to d6.

Add Stealth Expert d8 because she should have had it all along.

Spider-Woman 2099
Kimba Weaver

Affiliations: Solo d8; Buddy d6; Team d10

Distinctions
From the Year 2099!
High-Tech Robin Hood
Compulsive Tinkerer

Web Sense
Enhanced Reflexes d8
Superhuman Senses d10
Weakness Detection d6
SFX: Focus. In a pool including a Web Sense die, replace two dice of equal steps with one die of +1 step.
SFX: Danger-Sense. Spend 1 PP to add Superhuman Senses (or step up by +1 if already in your pool) and reroll all dice when taking an action.
Limit: Overwhelming. Shutdown a Web Sense power and gain 1 PR. Recover power by activating an opportunity or during a Transition Scene.

Experimental Future Tech
Enhanced Durability d8
Teleportation d8
Sticky Grenade d6
Wall-Crawling d6
SFX: Forced Teleportation. Add a D6 and step up your effect die by +1 when inflicting Teleport complications on a target.
SFX: Programmable Grenades. Add a d6 and step up your effect die +1 when inflicting an energy-based complication (Electricity, Light, Ice, etc) using Sticky Grenade.
Limit: Powered Tech. Shutdown a Power and gain 1PP. Take an action against the Doom Pool to recover.

Specialties
Acrobatic Expert d8
Combat Expert d8
Science Master d10
Stealth Expert d8
Tech Master d10
Vehicle Expert d8[/QUOTE]

Milestones

Major Tom-ed
1 XP
when you talk to someone about how beautiful space is.
3 XP when you successfully defeat a threat using your Vehicle Expert specialty to pilot a spacecraft.
10 XP when you you take an opportunity jump back to your home time, or reject the opportunity when presented to remain in the past forever.

One Trick Pony
1 XP
when you first inflict a Teleport complication in a Scene.
3 XP when you succesfully use your Teleportation Power to eliminate a threat.
10 XP when you abandon or destroy your future tech or defeat a super-villain without using your Experimental Future Tech.[/QUOTE]

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User
In general, with Distinctions, you want one you can roll as a weakness whenever you need to, and one that you can roll as a strength fairly often. Think about how you'll be using them when you pick them-- many of the sample datasheets don't take this step.

Top Bottom