• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [MHRP] Voyage of the Star Witch

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I’ll have one left after I spend one to activate the explosives
Rocket Storm has already created the Asset 'Big Distracting Explosion' which assumes there is already a trigger for it. Are you spending a PP to create a resource based on the explosion?

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Rocket Storm has already created the Asset 'Big Distracting Explosion' which assumes there is already a trigger for it. Are you spending a PP to create a resource based on the explosion?
Thanks for the correction, I’m still very much a newbie when it comes to these rules.

I think I’ll save the pp.

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Oh dear. Is there a place (like the bridge) that we have to get to in order to let the AI take over, or can we attempt do so as soon as we step onto the ship?

Garyfury

Implacable Mustelid
RPGnet Member
Validated User
There's certainly a place where it's designed to go. While there is a certain sense that it had an ability to infect and spread through systems at the drop of a hat, there's also the fact that the university scientists had unwittingly built a crapload of equipment to help it on its way.

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Thanks. So, guess it’s time to fight our way there.

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I hate to do this.

Edit: click on the link for my post.

Garyfury

Implacable Mustelid
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OK.

I kind of feel like this game is running down due to attrition. I think I'm going to put it officially on hold.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
That's fair. I've been spread thin and having issues; this game being on hold will make me better able to focus.

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Understood. If it did not come through I was having a lot of fun with Rocket Storm, thanks for the game :)

Top Bottom