• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC [MHRP] Voyage of the Star Witch

wormmonda

#TwitterIsTransphobic
Banned
Validated User
"Well, disabling the armaments on both sides would be the most logical course of action right now, lest either of them get any bright idea about attacking us." Liv said as she propelled herself toward a bulkhead on her tentacles. "If anyone is going to try boarding one of the ships, I am going to come with; they might have subjects to be experimented on...I mean injured that needs medical attention, after all."

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"Well, disabling the armaments on both sides would be the most logical course of action right now, lest either of them get any bright idea about attacking us." Liv said as she propelled herself toward a bulkhead on her tentacles. "If anyone is going to try boarding one of the ships, I am going to come with; they might have subjects to be experimented on...I mean injured that needs medical attention, after all."
“We’re supposed to be the good guys, Liv,” Kaul says, tiredly, wondering, not for the first time, how the hell it was that the son of Loki was the voice of conscience of this group, “if we can, I’d like to board that smaller ship and rescue the crew.”

Last edited:

wormmonda

#TwitterIsTransphobic
Banned
Validated User
"Huh? What did I just say?" Liv blinked, confused by Kaul's reaction. "Oh, did I just say that out loud?" she covered her mouth with a tentacle. "Oops, I just said that out loud, didn't I?"

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"Okay," Rocket Storm said as she got a look at the situation.

"The cruiser is Spartax, old, but say what you will of them, they make a good ship. Krutackin's flox eaters. We got two fighters, and then the victim. The plus side is that with the power readings I'm seeing ir we wait long enough the problem will go away on it own. Lot of space rubble in the area, probably hide behind it and use it for cover, and the gas is maybe one good blast from going plasma."

“We supposed to be the good guys, Liv,”

"Wait, wait, wait. I thought we were supposed to be the smart guys and the rich guys and the well armed guys."

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
“Bloody hell; I wonder if the Avengers are giving out applications at the moment,” Kaul grouses, “Rocket, I’d like to rescue that crew, not just wait until they’re dead from lack of oxygen and then go in and loot their ship dry.”

wormmonda

#TwitterIsTransphobic
Banned
Validated User
"Back when I was in New York, I recieved an invitation from this charming group calling themselves the Sinister Six." Liv mentioned idly. "You wanna hit them up? I'm sure they'd love to have you, as soon as you namedrop daddy dearest."

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Kaul says, through gritted teeth, “that was a low blow, Liv.”

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
“Rocket, I’d like to rescue that crew, not just wait until they’re dead from lack of oxygen and then go in and loot their ship dry.”
"Ya see, you got to remember the three truths of the Buddha. 'Life is Suffering, Suffering is caused by Desire, Do't Piss of Rocket Storm by telling her about your desires.' That Buddha guy, he had it pretty together for someone for Earth."

wormmonda

#TwitterIsTransphobic
Banned
Validated User
Kaul says, through gritted teeth, “that was a low blow, Liv.”
"Hey, I never said it would be a good idea." Liv shrugged, a wave of fluid motion spreading through her many tentacles. "Don't worry, I feel you; you're not the only one here with daddy issues. Like, serious daddy issues. Deadly serious ones."

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"Any of you who can fly out in space without a ship might want to get you tails into the airlock and head out, cause we're going to need support if we are doing this." Rocket Storm's hands ran over the controls. "I can't believe we're doing this. And I was gonna eat that squid thing after the Doctor finished examining it," she muttered under her breath.

Top Bottom