• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC [MHRP] Voyage of the Star Witch

Garyfury

Implacable Mustelid
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The three rescuees look at each other, trading awkward acknowledgments, and finally the aquatic-looking one, the one that Spider-Woman rescued with her teleport web, nods. "Thank you most sincerely for your timely arrival and assistance," he says to Kimba. "I am Dr. Enki Dublon, Professor of Archaeology at the Spego Institute on Flon. These are my graduate assistants, Velto Draran--" he indicates the younger, green man, "-- and this young lady is Pezzensas."

He looks uncertainly at the hull fragment rammed through the passageway. "I'm given to understand that our engines are crippled, and with the additional damage I'm not certain if we can be made hyper-capable anyway. Not that I'm complaining," he hastily adds, "as I suspect you may have rescued us from a fate exactly equal to death, but I'm very afraid we will need to beg transport to a system where we can arrange alternative transportation."

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"Rocket. Help."

"Who died an made you my mom," Rocket groused and then said, "Yeah yeah, we'll be all helpful." She shut off the transmit. "Help ourselves to any booty they got on that wreck."

"Eclipse. Make sure Rocket helps."
"I should have turned the speakers off," Rocket Storm lamented. And then, "I think she meant helps ourselves to their treasure."

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
It was odd, how Spider-Woman kept getting Syla's name wrong... but then, she used a variety of names anyway, didn't she? No use worrying about that now. She set out to check on any spaced pirates.

MrPrim

Bleak Academic
Validated User
OOC: Boo! 😱

Garyfury

Implacable Mustelid
RPGnet Member
Validated User
It takes a bit of time, but Syla is able to track down the two fighter pilots who'd ejected after being intercepted by Liv and Kaul respectively. They're both well within the limits of their suits' air supply.

As Aster studies the sensor board on the Star Witch she sees that there are still life signs registering on the ProwlShark. Not as many as there were on her first attempt to scan, and some of them are very faint.

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Kaul says, “I’ll get working on doing what I can to fix that damage, soon. Rocket, we’d better get over to the pirate ship; we’ll need to take them into custody, and make sure any wounded are treated.”

wormmonda

#TwitterIsTransphobic
Banned
Validated User
"So does anyone need medical attention?" Liv asked the rescuees with a bored and reluctant expression, even if she did take an oath. "Ooooh, does anyone need amputation and prosthetic?" she then asked with a vastly more interested and enthusiastic expression, before she quickly added: "Don't worry, I'm a doctor. MD, I mean. Well, PhD, too. But MD, sure."

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
“Liv,” Kaul says, to her, firmly, “no experimenting on the prisoners, please. Only necessary medical procedures, okay?”

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
As Aster studies the sensor board on the Star Witch she sees that there are still life signs registering on the ProwlShark. Not as many as there were on her first attempt to scan, and some of them are very faint.
Rocket Storm was leaning over and looking. "You know, if we just wait than this problem goes away. Time wounds all cures, like they say."

"Rocket, we’d better get over to the pirate ship; we’ll need to take them into custody, and make sure any wounded are treated.”
Rocket shifted back to her station and hit the transmit. "Not that I'm saying that there are any survivors, but assuming there were, where do you think you are going to put them when they are in custody. I suppose the Doc could cut them all up into managable, easily stored pieces..."

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Rocket Storm was leaning over and looking. "You know, if we just wait than this problem goes away. Time wounds all cures, like they say."

Rocket shifted back to her station and hit the transmit. "Not that I'm saying that there are any survivors, but assuming there were, where do you think you are going to put them when they are in custody. I suppose the Doc could cut them all up into managable, easily stored pieces..."
Kaul sighs, “they probably have prices on their heads, and are worth more alive. And the ship would be valuable too, for salvage if nothing else,” he points out, “we can put the prisoners on their ship, sedate them if necessary, and one of us can pilot her.”

Top Bottom