Miniature trading... {Swap your Unwanted Minis}

inire

Fearing the +5 shoe
Validated User
Wanted: Heavy Gear minis from the 1/144th era, metals preferred but plastics considered. Have cash, will prefer PayPal but open to other means if absolutely needed.

Thanks!

ecs05norway

Validated User
Is anyone interested in the old Legend of the 5 Rings / Clan Wars miniatures? I have a huge bin of them that I'm likely to never use.

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
Looking for Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth units in full or half size quantities.
  • Temple Flameguard
  • Flameguard Cleansers
No preference regarding metal or plastic. Must be able to ship to Hawaii via USPS :)

JeffCram

Loyal to the Dream
Validated User
Have: Adeptus Mechanicus models and Codex (20 or 30 Skitarii, 4 Kastellens with 2 Cybernetic Datasmiths, 2 Armiger Warglaives, 2 Armiger Helverins, 3 Kataprhons, 2Tech Priest Dominus, 1 Onager Dunecralwer, 5 Ruststalkers... PM for a list).

Want: Primaris Marine and Space Wolf troops and vehicles.

The majority of models I have are on sprue, some are assembled but not primed, and a handful are painted. I'm hoping to get sprue, or unpainted models.

komradebob

Validated User
Have some leftover Bones from KS4:

The Giant Were-Mastadon Dudse from the Lost Valley expansion.

3x Fire Giant Huntsman ( I accidently hit that repeatedly de to a glitch and did not realize until after I'd checked out :()

Hill Giants ( same reason as above)

Bloodstone Gnomes from Dark Reach Expansion (6 +1 weird little helper critter)

Winged Demons (3, one of which appears to be some form of Sophie) from Demon Add-on

Giant Were-Rat, I think from the Cave Dwellers add-on, roughly ogre sized

And, from an earlier Bones KS, an Owl-Bear and a Griffon. Would love to trade those for the ones from the Bones 4 KS, so I have some variety. ( Yes, I made the same mistake in an earlier Bones KS.)

All of these are unpainted, unprimed.

Will also be adding a set of "oriental" fantasy Bones from a combo earlier sets later today. They'd make a nice warband if you play stuff like Rangers of Shadow Deep, Frostgrave, or Ghost Archipelgo. (I just don't really own stuff similar in style and frankly they intimidate me a bit ).

Would like other Bones ( let me know what you have you aren't using) or $ by Paypal, but will consider all options.

In US. Shipping at cost or by negotiation if we're trading.

Last edited:

SibKhatru

Validated User
WANTED: Flames of War US parachute infantry... eventually seeking a battalion but a company or two would be good for now

Top Bottom