• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Missing Review

Mark Hall

Mr Nexx, the Cranky Gamer
I submitted a review on June 4th on Mysteries of Magic by Palladium Books. I have seen neither hide nor hair of this review; it's not been published, it's not been formally rejected, nothing. I sent an e-mail to admin@rpg.net on June 8th, and got a response on June 16th saying I should contact Allan Sugarbaker. I did so, and have not gotten a response.

C.W.Richeson

RPG Reviewer
RPGnet Member
Hey Mark,

I strongly recommend resubmitting the review if you have a saved copy. That's normally the easiest way to resolve a problem like this. I've emailed Shannon about it on your behalf, and hopefully he can straighten it out.

Sorry for all of the run around, RPGnet reviewing is normally a very smooth process. Thanks for taking the time to review with us!

Best,
- Chris

ShannonA

RPG Historian
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Mark,

It's still sitting in our queue, and is indeed 23 days old. I've forwarded a query on to Allan, our Reviews Editor.

Allan Sugarbaker

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Mark,

It's still sitting in our queue, and is indeed 23 days old. I've forwarded a query on to Allan, our Reviews Editor.
Hi Mark,

Your review's been sitting because I had a question for you about it - which has been sitting in my drafts, instead of getting to your inbox. Sorry about that.

I'll resend, and we can get this cleared up.

Top Bottom