• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[MLP FiM] Thread 13 - Trixie's Great and Powerful Stage

Bag of Magic Food

Still captured by Lothor
Validated User
"ZOMG ALICORN TWILIGHT THE SHOW IS NOW RUINED FOREVER!!1!!"

Okay, I'm exaggerating slightly, but only slightly (that reaction has mainly been a feature of sites like Equestria Daily and /mlp/, and the discussions at places like here and the Round Stable have been almost entirely devoid of alarmism and fanrage, instead focusing on actual discussion about it).
From my limited perspective, everyone kept an open mind and stayed optimistic about how it would all work out.

...Then the episode aired, and they all went "That was terrible. I'm never comin' back here." :D

CLAVDIVS

Postmodern Futurist
Validated User
From my limited perspective, everyone kept an open mind and stayed optimistic about how it would all work out.

...Then the episode aired, and they all went "That was terrible. I'm never comin' back here." :D
Yyyeeah... I had a fairly thought-out response to the finale which I posted to my FIMfic blog. In the interest of laziness, I'll just copypaste it here. I'll go ahead and put it in a sblock while I'm at it so I don't dominate people's screens.

Spoiler: Show

EsperDerek

Fluffy Boy
Validated User
I so disagree with those two "critiques" they're not even funny. Like, I'm actively sitting here trying not to be annoyed by them, and pretty much failing, I disagree with them that much.

Last edited:
Top Bottom