[MLP FiM] Thread 21 - Twilight's BBBTE (Big Brother Best Thread Ever)

DarkStarling

Brilliantly Crazed
Validated User
The comics don't even agree with each other on certain matters of continuity, soooo.
More guidelines than actual rules...

That said, I do know it involved both Chrissi and Sombra and we saw both of them in the trailer so...
(Plus they reminded us Chrissi is still out there last season, and getting crazier and more paranoid by the day)

RK_Striker_JK_5

Validated User
Spoiler: Show
They already did that in the comic.
Well, first off, what sun_tzu said here. :p
The comics don't even agree with each other on certain matters of continuity, soooo.
And...

2. I don't read the comics.
3. They're maybe a quarter-continuity with the show.
4. the show's track record with redeeming villains has been... I don't like how it's been handled. We're just gonna agree to disagree there.
5. I just plain don't want them to try with either of them. [/quote]

TaliaKirana

Validated User
Season 9 premieres April 6!

Well. From the feels hit of the slowed down theme song to the idea that Celestia and Luna are going to step down. Plus, we're getting a villain team-up in the premiere. Though it's possible only Sombra actually gets fought and the others bide their time until the finale. Darn it, I'm not ready to say goodbye.

Bremen

RPGnet Member
Validated User
If the last few years were the most peaceful Equestria has seen that raises serious questions about what the previous thousand were like.

Egyptian

21st Century Digital Boy
Validated User
If the last few years were the most peaceful Equestria has seen that raises serious questions about what the previous thousand were like.
This is exactly what I was thinking. Cue montage of constant monster attacks and pony-related mayhem.

"Wow, the countryside has only been obliterated six or seven times, there's been only a handful of time incursions, and just the one Out of Context Problem. Twilight and her friends are doing an awesome job!"

"Oh yes, much better than your last crew."

DarkStarling

Brilliantly Crazed
Validated User
I mean you know what we’ve been joking about for all this time, that’s Celestia’s solution is ‘throw Twilight at it’?

Now we know what she’s been preparing her for.

And I mean, you can see it. Twilight and her friends are succeeding where Celestia and Luna failed. Discord is reformed. The Changelings are good reformed. The Crystal Empire is back. The Pillars, back. Pony of Shadows, cured. On and on, they’ve cleaned up Celestia and Luna’s old messes that they weren’t able to QUITE finish, just put away.

Not to mention they’ve literally been enthroned by Harmony.

Which leads to the next point. Rule by NON-ALICORNS? What’s next, a democracy?

TaliaKirana

Validated User
I kind of wonder if they might not close out the series by ascending the rest of the Mane 6, and then Twilight would never have to worry about outliving her best friends. (I'm talking in the finale, not the premiere.)

And in other future fates, I suspect Starlight will take over Twilight's school to run for her.

Top Bottom