[MLP FiM] Thread 21 - Twilight's BBBTE (Big Brother Best Thread Ever)

RK_Striker_JK_5

Validated User
Still don't like Glimmer. :p And I've grown more and more attached to the Canterlot general populace as time goes on.

I gotta get back to my own WIW thread, too.

Yes. that is an actual Weird Al Yankovic doll. Caption contest, folks!

God_of_Awesome

Validated User
Still don't like Glimmer. :p
Man, I am reading through the old threads, and you didn't like Discord getting set down the path of redemption either. In general, it seems like the pony judicial system must be maddening to you.

Remind me of the DWK Legit Recap about Rarity's Manehatten boutique where it's reimagined as a drug fueled romp that the six minus Rarity end up telling the cops all about. "But since this is Equestria, they let them go and just told hem not to do it again."

Ithaeur

Relic Unicorn
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Speaking of Glim-glam and Season 7 spoilery stuff, there's a new trailer that's just gone up. Only a thirty-second bit, but it's intriguing, to put it mildly!

Spoiler: Show

[video=youtube;oowA7HeglAg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oowA7HeglAg[/video]

Magic circles, Sunburst and Starlight working together, and apparently ripping a hole in Equestria? Note also the translucent Twi and Celly looking on. Curiouser and curiouser!

RK_Striker_JK_5

Validated User
Man, I am reading through the old threads, and you didn't like Discord getting set down the path of redemption either. In general, it seems like the pony judicial system must be maddening to you.
I feel there were some... shortsighted decisions made. Really shortsighted. Really really shortsighted. And yes, 'reforming' Discord was and still is near the top of the list.

Top Bottom