Mobile Frame Zero: Frame Design Second Impact

Tardigrade

oso de agua
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Wow, those colors pop. It's a 50/50 bar! (That's a popsicle that's half vanilla, half orange.)

Somewhat relevant to this thread is a PDF detailing illegal Lego builds. "Illegal" here means types of connections that Lego will not make in official instructions for kits, as they put bricks under constant stress, not "we'll confiscate your Legos if you do this". I did not know that Technic and System (non-Technic) blocks are very slightly not compatible.

Mantisking

BosTan Cat Herder
Validated User
Wow, those colors pop. It's a 50/50 bar! (That's a popsicle that's half vanilla, half orange.)
I'm calling them my "Creamsicle" squad.

Somewhat relevant to this thread is a PDF detailing illegal Lego builds. "Illegal" here means types of connections that Lego will not make in official instructions for kits, as they put bricks under constant stress, not "we'll confiscate your Legos if you do this". I did not know that Technic and System (non-Technic) blocks are very slightly not compatible.
I knew about the differences between Technic and System bricks. There were others I didn't know.

Mark 2 Rumble Rollers
, on Flickr.

This is an updated version of my Rumble Roller. This is closer to what I had in mind but it couldn't be made because the parts didn't exist.

What is it with me and two year old Frames lately?

Mantisking

BosTan Cat Herder
Validated User

Invictus Soldier
, on Flickr.

I've been sitting on this design for a while. I potentially built them for a friend. I don't really like the name but if i'm going to give them away it kinda doesn't matter. (Edit: And so I changed it.)

Stats: 2Rd (gun) 1B (shoulder armor) 1G (foot jets) 1Y (satellite uplink) 2W + SSR.

Top Bottom