Monsterpocalpse returns!

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
[video=youtube_share;jEaLAS2CqkI]https://youtu.be/jEaLAS2CqkI[/video]

Interview with Oz.

Due to dice and issues with customs the release date got pushed back. Blah.

Vrylakos

All right, all right, all right...
Validated User
Man, I have a bunch of old MonPoc stuff that I barely got to play with. This new edition sounded promising but I'm not down with this pricing approach.

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
Last edited:

Crumbs

Validated User
I picked up enough stuff for the new edition to cover two players. The buildings are not unreafonably priced. The thing is everyone is talking about multiples of each and just like previous edition not every faction needs each building.

Crumbs

Validated User
I like it. The cleaned up rules are nice and everything not being a symbol on the base makes playing faster and no chase alternate models is great. Two monster games makes things a little more dynamic.

I have the martian menance models on order and just waiting for my local store to get them in on friday.

I am pretty much going to get everything for it since it is super easy to play I can get pickup games easy by just letting people play with the rule of cool.

I miss the maps and dislike the unit counts in blisters but these are just minor complaints.

Crumbs

Validated User
Once you clean them up and fill all the gaps they paint like any other resin model. The larger scale works well for details and they are pretty models even unpainted.

They are indeed normal PP quality so it swings from good to outright terrible. The upside to this is they replace things that are really bad. The downside is some of the stuff is all bad so no replacement.

jimthegray

Validated User
I got a starter. A radar building and printed out some apartments I
On my 3d printer. Now I just to find a game or buy some destroyers so I can play with aeouls

Top Bottom