• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

MoonHunter Sayeth 20171002

MoonHunter

Game Guru-Thread Shepherd
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Horror

I do love Halloween. I love the ability to not be yourself for a time. Costumes are great. Masks have great power. You can let yourself go for a time and not be you. Using your imagination, you be really be someone else.

That has always been one of the big draws of gaming for me. I could try out being different people. I could see things from a new point of view. I could live new lives, even for just a few hours a week. It is one of the big draws of gaming.

Halloween has a scary component. Horror and monsters are tied to the holiday. So everything scary comes out this time of year. Lots of scary things.

One of first big projects I worked on here on RPG.NET was 101 Horror Settings. It pushed my creativity in ways it was never used before. Everyone liked it.

I wanted to work on it again. But then there is the hurdle. People just don't want to duplicate things that have already been done, so the completed 101 threads limits people. They don't want to copy and they don't want to research through 101+ posts to make sure that they are original (which is highly over rated... I would perfer better executed) ... so they don't contribute.

So I wanted it to happen again.

So here we are.... I pushed out another Horror Thread. Let us see where this one will go.

MoonHunter

Game Guru-Thread Shepherd
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yes. I just spent an hour of precious writing time doing a new thread and one setting post, of course. Still I am working on section 40.0

Last edited:
Top Bottom